Part 9

Allison's POV:

I lay down in Colby's bed and my sense of smell is instantly engulfed by Colby's scent. He smells so fucking good so I'm complaining. I feel myself drifting off as soon as my head hit the pillow. I wake up the next morning and I see Colby shirtless with sweatpants walking out of the bathroom. "Morning...sleepy head." He says fixing his hair and putting a shirt on. "Morning..." "Coffee and breakfast downstairs when you're ready to head down." He says softly. He turns off the big light and turns on the lamp and then heads downstairs. Leaving me in the room alone. I check my phone to see texts from Bryce and Hannah saying to come down and eat from 5 minutes ago. I get dressed and head downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Morning sis." Bryce says hugging me from behind. "Hey" I say softly. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. "Pretty good." "Of course you did you slept in Colby's room." He whispers. I hit him and he grunts making everyone look over. "I'm fine guys...she just hit me cause I'm an asshole." They all laugh and we continue to eat breakfast and then Jake asks us all a question. "Yo guys there is a party at the KRAC house do we wanna go?" Everybody agrees and we just hang out by the pool all day until it's time to get ready for the party. "Hey you almost ready?" Colby asks. "Yeah...just head downstairs. I'll be down in a sec." I reply while fixing my hair. Colby heads downstairs and I do the same thing after a few minutes. We get in Colby's car with Bryce, Hannah, Katrina and Sam. We arrive at the house and we all split up and just start to have a good time. "Hey..." A random guy says. "Hey..." I say flirting back. "Want a drink?" He asks. "Sure thanks." He hands me a drink I take a huge sip. Gin and tonic...Yes. I sit with the guy and I start to not feel very well.