Part 14

I turned towards him after I finish my hair and I pose. "How do I look?" I ask. "Hot..." He says softly. "What..." I say shocked. "Y-you look really hot..." He repeats himself. We make eye contact and we both give in. We both lean in and our lips touch very quickly. He picks me up by my thighs and sets me down on the bathroom counter. I run my fingers through his hair while our mouths stay connected. His hands move under my shirt and that's when I stop. "Wait...wait...Colby...wait." I say in between breathes. He looks up at me right away with concerned eyes. "W-what's wrong..." he asks. "This...Colby...we- Bryce...we can't" "What about Bryce..." He says looking up at me while resting his hands on mine. "He's very over protective..." I reply. "Ali...I will never hurt you." He says cupping my face in his hands. I walk out of the bathroom and he follows. "I don't know Colby...I'm just nervous I guess...I haven't dated anyone in a while." We make eye contact again and, we lean in and continue where we left off. He picks me up and carries me over to the bed and he gets on top of me and kisses my neck. This is what I wanted...and I'm finally getting it. I'm enjoying this...until I get flashbacks from the party. I put both hands on Colby's chest and slightly push him off. He lays down beside me and I get up and run to the bathroom crying. "What did I do...Ali come on talk to me...open the door...I know your past open the door or I'll break it down..." I can't open the door I need to be alone right now. "Okay, I warned you!" He yells. "Wait!" I say unlocking the door and opening it slowly. When Colby came into view I managed to keep myself together somehow. I did because he looked concerned for me, just like Bryce and Hannah. I've never seen that before with anyone else. "Are you okay?" He says sitting on the floor beside me. I catch a sob trying to escape my mouth and jsut fall into his arms. But I can't I don't know him I can't show him my weaknesses. What the fuck....wait it's Colby if Bryce trusts him with his life...I should too. "The guy f-from the party I remember everything." I say crying into my hands. "Oh baby girl." He say pulling me into his chest. I try to pull away but he hugs me harder. "I got you Ali...let me be here for you." I knew that I couldn't stop them. So I let them just come out freely I didn't even care if he saw me cry anymore. I had to let it out...I've been holding it in way too long. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his chin on the top of my head as he rubbed my back. I released all of these emotions as I laid in his arms. Anger...Hatred...Sadness...Regret. Every negative emotion you could imagine...I was like a balloon that over filled and popped. A pair pants that are too tight...busting at the seams. I let it all go. He starts to run his fingers through my hair and he kisses my forehead. After a few minutes my sobs quiet down and now I'm just shaking in his arms. "It's okay Ali...I'm right here...I'm right here." I nod and start to cry a little more. "Hey...hey...don't cry Ali...don't cry...take a shower and relax...I'll be out in the room when you are done." I nod and he starts the shower and helps me off of the floor. He opens the bathroom door after hugging me one last time and walks out in the bedroom. My heart is now filled with admiration for this man.