Part 11

Colby's POV:

I park the car and release her hands from mine. I walk around to the passengers side of the car and pick her up out of the seat. Her head is resting on my chest and she adjusts a little so that she is cuddled into me. I walk her upstairs into my room and sit on the bed with her still laying on me. I slowly push her off of me and I quickly change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I walk back into the bedroom and walk over the bed. She is in the exact same position I left her. I slightly sit back down and her eyes slightly open. She looks up at me and smiles weakly. "Hey..." I say moving her hair out of her face. "Hey..." She replies in a whisper. "How about you get some sleep...yeah?" I say softly rubbing her back. I hear a slight snore from her lips. "Never mind then." I say slightly laughing. After about an hour or so Bryce walks in. "Hey, how is she?" He asks. "She's good just tired...do you want to stay with her a bit...I have to go do something real quick." I say sliding her off of me once more. Bryce nods but then stops me. "Wait...you're going to see the guy aren't you?" He asks. "Don't worry about it." "Seriously bro...where are you going?" "I am going to beat the shit out of the guy that did this to her..." I reply trying to walk past him. He steps in front of me and puts his hands out. "Nah...Colby man that isn't a good idea..." "You don't wanna kick the shit out of this guy for doing this to your little sister bro seriously..." "He has a lot of friends man...don't" He replies. "I don't give a fuck...I am doing what he deserves for doing that to your fucking sister you should be coming too." I yell as I walk down the stairs. "Come on man jsut think this through before you leave." "Fuck you Bryce." I say throwing up my middle fingers before I walk out of the door. I then meet eyes with Aryia and Kevin. They look like they beat the shit out of somebody. "Him and his friends came here...he is out front in his car...we saved him for you." Kevin says tapping my shoulder. I run out the gate and walk up to his car. I open his drivers side door and grab him by his t shirt. "Yo man....yo man....look buddy I'm sorry...if that's your girl man I'm sorry." I then see Sam and the guys at the gate watching. "Yeah she is my girl and if you or your fucking friends come to any of our parties or touch Allison again there will be fucking hell to pay." I slam him up against the car one last time and I continuously punch him. He gets about on punch in and it busts my lip open.