Part 5

Colby's POV:

I wake up to a phone call from Bryce. "Yo bro what's up?" I ask. "Can my sister stay with you for a bit until I get a bigger apartment or until she does...?" He asks weakly. "Sure anything you need man...Bryce are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah...I got into a fight that's all." He says. "You on your way back to Los Angeles?" I ask. "Mhm." He replies. "Alright man see you when you get back." I reply. He hangs up and I look at the time. It's 11 AM. I get out of bed and get dressed for the day and across the hall to Sam's room. We just moved into the new house. I knock on the door. "Come in." I hear Sam say. I walk in and I see him getting ready and Katrina still asleep on the bed. "Hey...Bryce's needs help man...he needs somewhere for his little sister to stay until she gets an apartment." "Why what happened?" He asks quietly trying not to wake Katrina. "I don't know I didn't ask too many question's." I say. "Alright well it's fine with me and I'm sure Jake and Corey won't mind...but what room is she staying in?" He asks. "She can stay in mine." I reply. "No...Colby you are not." He says laughing. "Seriously brother that's Bryce's sister...I won't ever do that...that's like me dating Brennen's little sister...I mean unless" He smacks my arm and I scream. "Shut the fuck up Colby." Katrina mumbles as she turns over in the bed. "Alright well keep me updated...and it's settled...your room it is." He replies. I walk downstairs and get some breakfast when I get a call from Bryce's girlfriend Hannah. "Hey Hannah what's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing...Bryce said to drive to your house instead of his place." "Yeah...that's totally fine...how far away are you?" "A couple hours...why?" "Just wondering...you gonna stay the night too?" I ask. "Yeah probably depending on how tired I am." She says. "Alright love ya H." "Love you too C."