Part 13

Allison's POV:

I wake up in someone's arms. I barely remember anything from last night just that he saved from a guy. I look up to see Colby. I thought I would be laying on Bryce but guess I didn't want that last night. I seemed to want him. Well then the cats out of the bag now. Then again Colby is my brother's friend so we can't date. It wouldn't be fair to Bryce. Either way I still think Colby is hot as fuck. I fall back to sleep and I'm woken up by someone rubbing my back. "Hey...Ali...get up it's 10 AM." Colby whispers softly. I raise my head up and look at him. I sit up beside him and just look at him. "What?" He asks nervously. "Thank you...for last night...I don't remember much but it obviously wasn't good." Little does he know. I remember everything. I remember the guy taking my clothes off while I tried to stop him. I just don't want them to know that internally, I am dying. "I'm gonna go take a shower and stuff okay." I say breaking the silence. "Okay." He says laying back down. I hop in the shower and as I'm about to get out I hear Bryce calling my name. "Ali! we need to talk." He yells. I stop the water and lean my head against the shower wall and sigh hard. "God...what is this about now." I say softly. I wrap myself in a towel and I wipe my face with it and it smells like Colby. Everything in his room smells like him. It's kind of adorable...and hot. Ali stop you can't fall for him. Snap out of it. I smack myself slightly in the face to get me out of the Colby Brock trance that I have easily fell into ever since I came to stay here. I get dressed and meet Bryce on the couch in Colby's room. "What's up B." I say plopping down beside him. "Uh...Hannah and I are going to get an apartment...and uh we sort of wanted to get one alone...so like." "I'll find one myself Bryce it's not that big of a deal." "Well that's the thing...Colby said you can live here in his room and he'll take the downstairs couch for now." "No I'm not doing that to him." "Well I guess you are sharing a room with the one and only Colby Brock...you've always wanted that sis haven't you?" He asks hitting my shoulder. I punch him in the chest and he falls back dramatically. "Oh come on I didn't even fucking hit you that hard...you're so over dramatic." I then look down at him and see him struggling for air. Shit his asthma. Oops. I grab his inhaler out of his pocket and throw it at him. "That's what you get ass wipe." I say taking my hair out of my towel. "Now get out so I can get ready." I say pushing him out the door. "You're mean." He says coughing. "And your ugly!" I yell as I slam the door. I go in Colby's bathroom and turn on the blow dryer. I dry my hair and then plug the straightener in. I'm halfway done with my hair when I hear the door open. "Oh shit sorry didn't know you were in here." Colby says covering his eyes. "Relax...you big baby I'm straightening my hair...I have clothes on you can come in." I say laughing. "Oh..." He says in an embarassed tone. "It's fine." I put the straightener down and drag him in and shut the door. "Nobody else is home so I was gonna sit in the bathroom and listen to music like a loser." He says sitting on the edge of his huge bath tub. He is in his white long sleeve button down and black jeans. I don't know how long I can resist the temptation of wanting him...wanting him to kiss me.