Part 2

"Okay...I'm here if you wanna talk" she say rubbing my back softly. "I missed you" I whisper. "I missed you too" she replies. I start to doze off when I hear Bryce say something to Hannah. "Hey is she alright?" He asks. "I think now that she is with us yeah...She probably had a fight with your parents...she is staying here until she finds an apartment" she says softly. I feel Bryce's strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. "I'm gonna go put her in the spare bedroom...I'll meet you in bed baby" He replies. I feel Hannah rub my back arm as I cuddle into Bryce's chest. Bryce is Hannah's boyfriend and he is also my big brother. Bryce....Bryce Hall is my big brother. I love him to death. I would do anything for him. He places me down on the bed and stays with me for a while until I fall back into a deep sleep. I wake up from the sun shining through the curtains of the bedroom and sit up and see Bryce standing in the door way. "Good morning sleepy head...your breakfast is on the table." "Thanks Big bro" I reply. He nods and walks back towards the kitchen to I'm guessing where Hannah is. I walk into the kitchen and see Bryce's hands wrapped around Hannah's waist. They are such a cute couple. I fucking wish that I had that. I sit down on the chair at the kitchen island and quickly scarf down my food. "I have to go to mom and dad's to get the rest of my stuff" I spit out fast. "What?" "Hey...it's okay...we'll go with her right babe." Hannah cuts Bryce off. "Yeah...yeah we'll go with you." He replies. "I'm gonna go take a shower and then we can leave okay..." I say hesitantly. Bryce nods regretfully and looks at me with worried eyes. "We got this." Hannah says bringing Bryce's attention back to her. Hannah then looks at me and nods. She mouths a few words to me that I finally make out. "It's okay I'll keep him calm..." She says without speaking. I hop in the shower and get quickly dressed to get this day over with. We drive the two hours to our mom and dad's house and as I take the corner of the street my lip starts to quiver. "Hey everything will be okay...lets just get the rest of your stuff and get the fuck out of here." Hannah says holding my hand. I look in the rear view mirror to see Bryce in the U-haul. He said he would never come back to this house but he is for me...that's how I know he really cares. I pull up in the driveway and see my dad's car. Fuck he isn't supposed to be home. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I look behind me again and Bryce has a straight face but his jaw is clenching. I can tell even harder when he stands beside me at the front door.