Chapter 14

My god my brothers ceremony was boring as shit. I loved Zach, and he loved me, but his ceremonies weren't worth it. I haven't seen him in like a week. He came to Connecticut a week in advance and stayed with my grandma before we came down. Zach had black hair and bright blonde eyes. He reminded me of that internet sensation, Nash. He was about 12 or something. Maybe 13. Not sure.

I used to have a sister, Bethany, but she ran away when she was my age. She'd be 25 now. No one really knows were Bethany is. We never told Zach, though. He thinks Bethany just moved and got a job. He was too close to Bethany to hear that for all we know she could be dead.

"Brian Gillinsky", the principal called, "for A B honor roll!"

"Woo! Go Brian", a crowd yelled. Next up was Zach. I could see him next in line, playing around with his little certificate thing. He saw me and he did a little smile.

"And for A B honor roll, here's Zachary Marci!", the woman called. Zach walked up sheepishly and showed his certificate to the crowd. He then came to sit with me.

"Good job, scrub", I said and gave him a fist bump. He laughed and sat next to me.

"Mia why are you here I thought you hated me", he laughed.

"I had to come. Besides Jack and his brother always come here so mom made me".

"Jack?"

"Brian's brother. The black haired one".

"Oh".

"Pssst", some boys behind us said.

"What?"

"Zach, you're sisters hot".

"Ew".

Sometimes I have issues telling myself Zach might be a teenager. We always had such an age blockage but could relate. Who knew a 17 year old girl and a possibly 13 year old boy could relate so much. I was wearing a grey crop top that said 'why are u talking 2 me?'. I had my light blue skinny jeans on and a red beanie. I checked my watch.

"2:21, Zach we gotta go", I said

"But we just got here!", Zach cried.

"Zach I'm serious we have to go!", I pulled his shirt. "Moms waiting for us".

"Stop pulling on my shirt!", Zach cried. I yanked him forwards onto the row of people. suddenly the crowd went silent as a 13 year old was yanked in the median.

"Thanks a lot Mia", he mumbled as he stomped down to the car.

"Zach wait!", I cried.

Aw man, I shouldn't have embarrassed him but I mean we had to go. "ZACH STOP RUNNING!". He recklessly ran down the road. Suddenly I saw two cars coming down the inner section. "ZACH!!!" I cried. I ran down and pushed him out of the way, moments before the cars combined eachother, with me in the middle. I was out.

----------/.\

Sorry this was really short but I just had to do an update because I hadn't in so long!!!

*
*

I'm gonna start doing these side notes every chapter if you don't mind. My fanfiction "sirens" almost has 1k views! This one almost has 200! I'm also writing another one, called Kitten which is a Michael Clifford fanfic but don't worry I'm still working on this one too!
*
*
Thanksgiving tomorrow! Do you celebrate thanksgiving? Comment! Bye loves <3