Chapter 29- Getting Back Home

Previously on The Shy Girl...

"The next morning we had to pack everything up and I looked at my phone to see that I had a lot of messages. Most of them were from my family. I put my phone in my pocket as it buzzed. I look at it to see that I have an email from wattpad.

' Private message from @CrazyAboutMyself '

Him: Happy New Year Shortcake, I hope you had a great time with your bad boy ;)

Me: Happy New Year to you too , Adam's not a bad boy , he just had a rough past.

I put my phone on the bed as I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I came out of the shower Adam was on the bed with my phone in his hands...

" Emma. Who's CrazyAboutMyself ? "

Emma's POV
(unedited)

" He's just some guy ." I said looking down. It's true, we're not even friends.

" Just some guy ? So you're telling me that you have been texting with a guy and you expect me to believe that he's just a guy." So he gets it. For a second I was worried that he'll flip out.

" Yeah." I said and he got his coat and went outside.

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I looked at my phone to say to Alexander that I can't talk to him anymore.

Him: Everyone had a rough past but that doesn't give you the right to be a jerk , just saying.

Me: Sorry, we can't talk anymore, he saw your text and now he's mad at me.

I put my phone on silent and sigh. Everything it's such a mess. I mean, everything was going so well and now Adam is mad at me . Skylar was right, I should have told him about Alexander.

I was mad at myself because I was the one who caused the fight .

" Adam ! " I screamed outside. He was looking at the lake.

" He's no one Adam , I don't even know how he looks or who he is. " I said.

" Ok, I kind of figured that out...I am a little jealous because you know , who wouldn't be when they have such a wonderful girlfriend. " He said and I blushed hiding my eyes with my hoodie.

" So , should we get going ."

I nodded and then we took our suitcases and left.

On the way home we didn't talk much. Sometimes he will ask me if I'm ok or if I'm hungry. Other than that it was very quiet so me being me I had to say something .

" Don't you think that it's kind of weird when Dora 'talks to us' through the tv ." Yeah , I say weird stuff when it's too much silence.

" I guess so ? " He said laughing.

" When I was little I used to think that she can really hear me." I said laughing too.

" I can't say that I haven't tried to scream at the tv that the fox was right behind her." He said smiling.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○

" Are you hungry?" He asked while parking the car near a diner.

" Sure."

We ordered a pizza and then he went to the bathroom.

I got out my phone to text Skylar and tell her that today we're going to be back. I had 3 messages from Alexander. Why can't he leave me alone ?