Chapter 4

(HarryPOV) 

I'm at the photo shoot and after hearing that Becca went on a date with Niall last night, I have to really charm her,And If this works I'll be in her pants by the end of the night. What a bonus that is... But I got to say when I heard that she blew me off to go on a date with Niall... I knew I had to up my game. 

She had come in five minutes ago, Niall hadn't noticed she had gone into the kitchen so know is my chance. I walked in to see her singing and dancing to Live while were young, I smiled a genuine smile watching her lost in her own mind. 

" I thought you didnt like us?" I said to her smiling, she spun around to face me and said. 

" you guys are kinda warming up to me, and plus your not that bad at singing." she smiled laughing. 

" hey your not bad yourself" she started to blush and nudged me with her elbow. I thought on my feet and pulled her in to me by her waist, she had her hands on my chest so I whispered. 

" I cant wait for our date tonight, try not to blow me off." she started giggling and whispered back. 

" well maybe i wouldn't blow you off if I actually wanted to go" I pretended to act hurt and she hugged me and said. 

"sowwi, Hawwy Styles" she put on a cute baby's voice and I squeezed her a bit, and she let out a squeal of laughter before pushing me off her and running into the shoot. 

I can't help but think she is beautiful not just hot! Maybe she would be the girl for me... Wait no way... No way am I, Harry Styles thinking about her in that way.... She is just a girl... A beautiful girl... I was interrupted by Lillain calling me. I walked into the shoot and all the boys had to line up 

" so today guys you have some models coming in, because we are going to try and capture you and the girl as a couple, the only problem is that.... We are down a model soo.... Seeing as Becca has done some modelling for me, you will be the substitute model.... You have no choice" I watched as Becca's mouth dropped, I couldn't help but think that I didn't even now she has done modelling even though I could see why. The other models came in and Lillian started pairing people up there was me and Niall left and Becca and this girl taller than becca mid length burgundy hair, but she was nothing compared to Becca. Lillian was standing there looking back at me and Niall then becca and the other girl. 

" right, I'm not sure who to put together..sooo... What I'm going to do is... Harry and Niall will have pictures with both girls and then I will decide which girl look better with one of you" I noticed that me and Niall both smiled looking at Becca.  

YES she paired Becca with me first. 

" Becc...will you show the boys and the girls what they need to do." Lillian shouted over to becca whilst she was setting up the camera's. Becca turned on the iPod that was plugged into speakers she turned to me and smiled then turned to the boys. 

(BeccaPOV)  

" so guys. Put your hands on your partners waist" I turned to Harry, and nodded, he gently placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. I turned my head and saw Niall look really disappointed. 

" okay I want this to feel natural so just go with the music that is on, I want it to feel like you guys are actually in love okay." slow music started playing, Harry and I were first to take pictures. We stood infront of the camera. And repeated what he did early, put this time he slowly moved his way up my back, I placed my head on his chest and looked down, he looked down as well, he moved his hands into mine, I knew this would be a great photo so I looked up at him and we froze, we were staring into each others eyes, then I moved my free hand onto his chest and gripped his shirt. What was going on, he doesn't seem that bad anymore, since I have seen him this morning he has been nothing but sweet and nice.