Chapter5

(BeccaPOV)

Today is my day off work, because the boys had wanted this day off, Lillian said that i can have it off aswell. i havent had much sleep, there were thunderstorms last night and lets just say i am not a fan. It is ten in the morning and im going over the boys house in half an hour, i had decided that i was not going to let it get awkward between me harry and Niall.

i stood outside their door and took in a deep breath and knocked. i waited for what felt like forever until Liam opened the door and said.

"hey Becca come on in" i grinned and walked in, i followed him into the lounge, all the boys were in there, zayn was laying on his belly on the floor, Liam sat down next to Louis  on a two seater sofa, i looked over to Niall and Harry and they had left a gap between them so i had no choice so i sat in between Niall and Harry. Zayn had put on a movie, and it  was pitch black, the curtains had been shut so they blocked out the light from outside. i was concentrating on the movie not really understanding it but i realised that Niall and harry were really close to me, i wrapped my arms around my legs, i knew there would be some awkwardness but i never thought it would be this bad. i looked over to Liam, and i mimed 'help me' to him he nodded and said.

" Guys, this movie is really confusing, how about we play a game?" everyone shouted out 'YES' we sat down in a circle and started playing the sentence game. to sum it up, every person says one word, and it starts to form sentences. the order that we played was, Zayn,Liam,Harry, me, Niall and finally Louis.

"one","day,"there","was","a","carrot,"who","was","a","very","nice","carrot". the game always came back to carrots and everyone would shout at Louis because he was the one to always bring it up, i couldn't help but laugh at him, pretending to cry. Zayn then stood up and said.

" okay guys, it is always going to get back to carrots, so how about we play hide and seek in the dark" i instantly stood up and shouted excitedly.

" Yes, oh my gosh..... Yes YES YES" They all looked at me surprised so i said acting shy.

"i used to play it all the time when i was younger....i bugsy not on" they all stood up but whoever was up last would be on. It was Harry.

Harry started counting so i ran upstairs, i had no idea were i was going, i ran into a room, and found a closet. i hid behind the clothes then ran face first into something. then i heard.

" ouch.... Becc is that you." i held in my laughter and whispered.

" yes sorry Niall.... i don't know where i am" he pulled me into his chest because someone had come into the room. i looked up at him and i could just see the outline of his features on his face. some one walked out of the room, and we both let out a sigh of relief.

" this is my closet, what did you want to talk to me about yesterday?" i looked up at him again and i could see him smiling.

" nice closet, umm..... its about our date"  he nodded for me to go on.

"what were you going to do at the end of the date?" he coughed nervously and put his hands on my waist, he then said.

"this" i looked at him confused, then i was shocked as his lips collided with mine, i froze for a second, i felt him tense up. i melted into the kiss and moved my hands to the back of his neck and through his hair, he relaxed and let out a moan, he moved his hands from my waist to my cheeks, we stopped and just stared at each other in silence. I couldn't speak, i felt as though it was just me and him in the world, i have never felt like this before, i felt complete and safe in his arms. i let out a small breath and said.

" umm.. that's what i was thinking, i think that maybe we should go out, people may think something was going on." he kissed my lips again and whispered.

" let them find us" i started laughing i followed him outside when Harry shouted out.

"Niall i found you, youre it!" i laughed at him and he pretended to be hurt, Harry found the others and Niall started counting, i ran into a different room and hid underneath  a bed. it was silent until someone came under the bed and i whispered.

" harry get out this is my hiding spot" he quietly laughed and he leaned in and pulled me close my hands were on his chest, i started breathing heavily, this cant be happening, his lips reached mine. i tried pushing him away but he just pulled me in closer, my lips started syncing with his, i pulled on the fabric on his shirt, he moved his hand down my back, i panicked and pushed him away and said.

" no i cant" i started getting out from under the bed and i heard him say.

" that was amazing" i panicked and ran downstairs, i carried on running until i collided into Liam. i started hyperventilating so i pulled my into his arms and walked me outside. he leaned me against the wall and sat down next to me he looked so concerned he said.

" whats wrong?" i turned to him trying to calm myself down and said.

" well you know about...... i went on a date with Niall then harry." he nodded and put his hand on mine.

" well they both kissed me on my cheek at the end of the date, and i didnt know why.... anyway, i was hiding in Niall's closet and he was there and i asked him what he was going to do on the date..... and then he said this then he kissed me...... and it was so amazing and out of nowhere and i just felt like i wanted to be in his arms forever" a smile came to his face.

" so whats the problem?"  he asked, i moved my hair out of my face and said.

" well there was nothing wrong..... until i hid under a bed and then harry was there and then he kissed me and i tried to move away but then i kissed him back i don't know it was really passionate and nice.... but then i panicked and then i ran into you...... Liam i don't know what to do" he pulled me into a hug and he said.

" its okay..... its okay, we will sort this out" i looked up to the sky i hadn't even noticed that it went dark. i leaned my head on his chest and started to close my eyes, i managed to say.

" Li, i never meant for this to happen." he hugged me tighter and i fell asleep, thinking about the kisses.