Attempting To Make Friends With All The Wrong People👫🏻🚫

Dom took Xavianna and her pups with him and Brian to the Rio races "home sweet home"  Dom says looking back at Brian who was sitting in the back seat with the pups "you got enough room back there Bri?!"   Xavi asks Brian chuckles with a smile and ...

Dom took Xavianna and her pups with him and Brian to the Rio races "home sweet home"  Dom says looking back at Brian who was sitting in the back seat with the pups "you got enough room back there Bri?!"  Xavi asks Brian chuckles with a smile and replies as he pretends to nudge the pups legs as they sat in the window seat and him in the middle "yeah I'm good"   Duke and Daisy lick his cheeks making him chuckle then the five of them climb out of the car and walk around Dom with his arm around Xavi's waist the pups at their side and Brian right next to Daisy "or that how about that? all motor, no tuning issues I always wanted one of those"  Brian says pointing out a blue 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera as GT3 RS 996 that had a girl in a animal print shirt and gold metallic shorts sitting on it "held the record on the Avenida three years running"  the driver says then he says something in Portuguese then he says "damn, bro.... you got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto not to mention a cop.... though that woman of yours.... wooh!.... she can stay as long as she wants!"  Brian replies "yeah, we can keep that on the low and X isn't going anywhere without us!"  Duke and Daisy bark in agreement then the guy says "word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you two what? you didn't think we'd recognize you?"  he waves his hand at the crowd around them as he speaks Dom replies "no, we're kind of counting on it that little coupe may run the streets around here, but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights ever"  he points at his Charger "well, she's about to"  the driver of the blue car says he says Portuguese "Dominic Toretto's ride in my garage now that.... will be a nice trophy"  then he says in english "let's go, legend car for car"  Dominic asks "car for car?"  the guy says "you want it, come and get it"  Dom looks at Brian then at Xavi he tosses his keys to Xavi and says "come on.... you're driving!"  she replies as she catches his keys "you sure you trust me enough to drive her?!"   he laughs then says "of course cause I'll be riding shotgun and I can't help but be curious if your "lesson" truly paid off!"  she smiles shaking her head.... man did he miss seeing her smile.... Duke and Daisy follow them to the car then climb in and sit in the back seat and Dom was shocked at how well she raced.... and won.... for it was her first time ever actually racing a TRUE race in ANY car he guessed her watching his hands and feet shift really did pay off.... Xavi stood by Dom as he and his crew watch Brian race the car SHE won around the warehouse/garage "I don't see why you guys don't use cop cars.... you don't need speed you need to blend"  she says Dom and the others look at her and she shrugs as she says "what!?! that's just my opinion you do what you want! as you ALWAYS do!"  Dom chuckles Brian stops then climbs out of the car and asks "how was that?"  Han replies "camera caught you"  Brain asks as he closes the door and walks over to where the others stand "what?"  Han replies "yeah, it still caught you"  Brian says "man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too"  Xavi replies "well then your cows a little dry! or maybe the camera was checking you out!.... your not gonna get jealous over a piece of machinery are you Mia!?!"  Brian chuckles shaking his head Mia smiles at her going against Xavi's suggestion Dom says to Brian "we're going to need a faster car"  the guys spend the next few days winning cars in races then testing Xavi's theory by testing their speed letting each of the guys race around the mock track in the warehouse Dom also spent the next few days trying to make up for his jealous nature and had Xavi at his side in every race he won and every test the other guys did "never send a man to do a woman's job!.... though I'm glad she went instead of me"  Xavi whispers to Dom as they watch Han and Gisele leave the warehouse to try and figure out how to get Reyes' hand print he chuckles with a smile as he slides his hand over her ass and gives her cheek a squeeze "so Bri I know your against talking about Han's ass but is it ok to talk about mine!?!"  Xavi teases Brian looks over at them and sees where Dom has his hand and laughs "come on!.... let's go for a drive"  Dom purrs into her ear "ok.... we'll take my car he'll be looking for yours"  she replies he smiles she whistles for her pups who come running and the four (2 humans and 2 pups) of them head for her father's Boss 429 Mustang and drive off.... with Dom at the wheel.... he takes her for a semi romantic lunch at a diner close by then they walk the beach with the pups running around close by playing with one another and other dogs....