Hobble Hobs

"Dom we have a problem.... the pups are going crazy and they only do that when they smell fresh meat!"  Xavianna warns Dom as she jogs into the garage Dom chuckles then sees by the look in her eyes that she was serious "there's a Gurkha LAPV and some SUV's parked outside.... which are some pretty big cars for such a small road!"  she starts then after a pause she says in a low voice "don't say I didn't warn you!"  then she turns around and walks back out hearing Dom call out as she walks away "hey!.... Xav!.... hold up a second!!"  but she doesn't turn around she just keeps on going.... once Xavi gets outside to her waiting pups she says  "looks like we're hunting alone"  Duke and Daisy bark then rush into the garage when they hear gunfire Xavi unholsters her handgun as she walks in and her pups go on the attack against the guys in masks shooting at Brian and Mia who were climbing out the small window where the guys in masks were shooting aimlessly without cause Xavi was aiming and shooting direct headshots with precision growling softly as she shoots "você sair Minha família sozinha!"  Dom stares at her in shock not only because she could shoot so well but because she spoke fluent Portuguese "and learn how to shoot!"  she says in english as one of her targets falls backwards from the impact of a bullet to the brain "you just gonna stand there Dom?!.... these aren't the owners of the vehicles we saw you know?!.... which can only mean one thing"  she asks Dom looks at her "go!.... we got this!.... not everyone has to be a hero!"  she says Dom heads for the window getting a few punches in along the way then he breaks through the screen and runs along the roofs "Duke! Daisy!"  Xavi calls out nodding to the hole in the wall Dom just made her pups run towards then through it and she follows Dom who turns and smiles when he hears the pups run towards him then sees Xavi follow closely behind he takes her hand once she catches up to him and the four of them jump over onto the next roof together and they continue to run as they continue to get shot at jumping from one roof to the next without letting go of one anothers hands and the pups at their heels running alongside them.... "Hobble!?!"  Xavi says softly when she turns and sees the man who just jumped out of a glass window towards them she shakes her head and says softly "I should have known!"  the muscular tattooed man smiles at her "you two know each other!?!"  Dom asks "you can flirt later right now we have to go find Bri and Mia!"  she replies "sorry Hobble"  she adds the man shrugs at her then watches with a half smile as the two humans and their shadows run away from him then he runs after them knowing that even though she was once his friend she is now a part of the job.... once Dom and Xavi were back on the ground they were chased by more masked idiots with guns which got knocked out of their hands before they could shoot by two dogs not wanting to see her pups get hurt Xavi turns and starts a fight with the masked fools and Luke.... who was heading their way anyway.... soon jumps down from the roof he was on and joins in Dom on the other hand didn't seem to notice that Xavi and the pups were no longer at his side as he continued running....

 soon jumps down from the roof he was on and joins in Dom on the other hand didn't seem to notice that Xavi and the pups were no longer at his side as he continued running