A Different Hell's Kitchen🔥🧑🏻‍🍳

Dom and Xavianna watch as Tej, Roman and Brian get driven into the base then climb out of the vehicles and walk inside before they all meet up with Mr Nobody Xavi informs Dom that she needed to get some fresh air "it's all starting to close in!"  she whispers he nods then gives her a kiss and watches her walk away then head outside.... Xavi comes back inside and helps Tej create Dom's new car "as long as I keep my mind busy I should be ok.... you guys were just talkin before and I didn't want to fall asleep on my feet especially when THAT one starts talking!"  she tells Tej pointing at Roman Tej nods at her then chuckles.... Xavi rode with Dom in his car "where you go I go remember?!.... are you really going to make me stay here with Nobody?!... without the protection of my pups!.... or you!"  she told him when he tried to argue he chuckles softly then shakes his head as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and they walk to his Off Road Charger she fell asleep in the car listening to the banter of the boys as they flew in the plane if it wasn't for Tej talking to Roman she probably would have been worse off than she was because she hasn't been in the situation she's in now since the plane battle with Owen a few years back Dom smiles as he looks over at her sleeping form as he puts on his.... and her.... seat belt once they hit some turbulence and for once even he was glad that people were talking during this type of situation because he somehow knew hearing it helped her for she started to twitch and moan a little in her sleep when it was silent.... he should have listened to her when she asked him to talk to her once they got into the plane but he wasn't thinking.... not about that anyway he had other things on his mind at the time that had nothing to do with how she'd feel repeating the past.... though she was the one who wanted to go when part of him didn't want her to go.... he believed that once they were off the plane she'd be fine again.... or at least he hoped so.... she woke up once they hit the ground and this time HE put his hand on her thigh to comfort HER "I should have stayed awake.... somehow I think I might have actually enjoyed the view this time around!"  she tells him he laughs then says "I'll take you skydiving someday to make up for it.... with no car involved!"  she smiles at him then leans over and kisses his lips and he swore to himself that no matter what he'd do his best to keep that promise.... "all right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom you miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey the device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good"  Mr Nobody says into the com "that ain't gonna happen"  Dom replies "I'll see you at the pickup"  Mr Nobody says just as they turn the corner and see what they've all been looking for "Ramsey will be in the bus"  Brian says into the com "then let's do this"  Letty replies into hers "I think they noticed us!"  Xavi says softly as the back of some of the vehicles in front of them open displaying men with guns Dom smiles then his expression changes to a more hardened concentrating one as they start getting shot at "Tej, shield!"  Dom says into the com "I'm on the way"  Tej replies Dom and Xavi look over as Tej drives past them "all right, formation"  Dom says into the com and they each drive so that they are now like kindergartners lining up to head to lunch in school with Tej as the line leader "punch it!"  Dom orders into the com and each car drives bumper to bumper kissing each of the car in front of them's ass and push Tej's truck into the vehicles in front of them pushing them off the road and giving Dom and crew a free shot at the buses they were protecting Tej and Brian start to drive along the sides of the first bus then get shot at by guns that appear along the sides of the bus "get out of the way!"  Brian shouts into the com Tej drives into the trees alongside the road and says into his com as he drives "those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons! armor-piercing rounds!"  then he and Brian return to the formation Dom and crew have created behind the buses Dom and Letty drive side by side Letty and Xavi maneuver the grappling hook guns mounted to the roof of the cars so that they now point at the bus Letty looks over at Dom and smiles at him as Dom looks at both women "you want me to drive?!"  Xavi asks Dom looks at her as though he was insulted by her question "then pay attention to the road!"  she adds he laughs then orders into the com "hook them up"  Letty and Xavi pull the trigger on the grappling guns and the hooks hit their target "Brian, Tej, blow it!"  Dom orders into the com Xavi wiggles a finger over her ear as he shouts making him chuckle then he kisses her lips as Tej and Brian blow the c-4 that was built into the hooks "lock it up"  Dom says into the com then he and Letty hit the brakes pulling the door of the back of the bus and everyone maneuvers out of the way of the door that flew backwards into one of the vehicles that appeared behind them blowing it up "Brian, you're up"  Dom says into the com Brian pushes the shot at glass off the front of his car then climbs onto the hood Tej rams his truck into Brian's car and pushes it inbetween Dom and Letty's car and closer to the bus "little closer Tej"  Brian shouts into the com and Tej slams on the gas getting Brian closer Brain jumps onto the bus then directly attacks the closest guy on it then flip kicks him off it Dom and Letty drive around the guy that rolled off the bus onto the road....