Jafar *vs* Aladdin, Razoul, Rajah, Iago, Genie, Abu

**** I tried to think of as many LEAD MALE characters in the Disney movie "Aladdin" (the 1992 version) to use for each of the Fast and Furious characters in the chapter pic (even though 2 of them are female) each name is in the order that each character is shown in the pic**** I also chose that particular picture of Iago because Jafar is clamping his mouth shut 🙊😁

"I want you to relax while we're here"  Dom tells Xavianna "I'm fine!

"I want you to relax while we're here"  Dom tells Xavianna "I'm fine!.... besides the change of scenery might do me some good I don't believe I've ever been here before!"  Xavi replies he chuckles softly and she kisses his lips gently making him smile.... an hour or so later the crew was on the beach Ramsey went for a swim and Xavi found a lone spot away from the crew and most of the crowd so she could call and "check in" with her Hobbly Hoggle Hobbit Hobbs and get interrupted by her Ace of Spades in the Shaw Deck who sat by her and visited for awhile he wanted her to know that just because he was going after her friends he still cared about her.... "are you making sure your father behaves himself or are you helping him get into even more trouble?!"  Xavi asks Sam who replies "helping him get in trouble of course!"  Xavi hears Luke laughing in the background as she says "that's my girl!"  Luke's laughter grows.... he must have her on speaker.... Xavi notices a long tall shadow standing behind her and she says to Sam "I have to get back to work I'll call back tomorrow ok?!"  Sam replies "ok.... bye X!"  Xavi says "see you later Sam"  then she hangs up and says without looking up or behind her "hey Ace!"  she hears Deckard chuckle softly then feels him take a seat next to her and hears him say "so is that what I am!?! a job!?!"  she replies "aren't I!?!"  he looks at her with a somewhat surprised expression on his face then says "I suppose I deserve that!"  she looks at him and asks "you suppose!?!.... I guess you were a bit more gentle with his cars once you found that I was a passenger of them but still Ace!"  he chuckles as she continues "I'm surprised you don't blame me for your brother getting hurt!.... I was the cause of his pain you know?!"  he replies "you were also the one who made sure he made it to the hospital!"  she says "I lost a friend that day then you go and kill another one out of spite.... a life for a life I can understand but your brother is still alive and Han had NOTHING to do with what happened to him he wasn't even on the plane that was just me and Dom!"  he places his hand on her shoulder then pulls her to him and hugs her for he knew there were no words that he could say that would make everything alright again it was one of the reasons he broke it off with her he knew that someday he would do something that would hurt or worse kill her they aren't even dating anymore and he's doing just that.... as Xavi was walking towards where Dom, Brian, Tej and Roman were sitting she hears Roman say as Ramsey walks out of the ocean "it's hotter than I thought it would be"  Tej replies "yeah, well, we are in the desert, so it would be hot"  Roman says as he slides his finger along his chin "oh, no, I ain't talking about the weather"  Tej looks over at Ramsey as she just reaches the shore and heads for her suit cover up and Roman says "my, my, my"  Tej adds "hmm now, that is a woman that's worth falling out a plane for"  Roman replies "get out of there, man, I got dibs on that you've seen me looking at that"  Dom could have sworn he heard Xavi mutter under her breath from behind him "I don't think you're her type Rome!"  he almost turns around to see if he wasn't just hoping she was there then he sees Letty walk over and stand behind Roman and Tej's beach chairs as Tej asks "did you just say "dibs"? what are you, in the fourth grade?"  Roman replies "man, can you just get out of there?"  Tej says "I mean, it's a free market"  Roman replies "what are you talking about? get out of there"  Tej says "rock, paper, scissors for her"  Dom was half listening to the conversation as he stands up and watches Xavi head for the ocean to swim alone "are you guys for real right now? look at you you both look whupped already you got stalker eyes"  Letty says as Tej and Roman actually start a game of rock paper scissors then they hear a voice they have never heard before say "I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago her knee, my balls trust me, you don't wanna do that"  and Dom's attention gets drawn to the voice as Ramsey walks over while putting on her beach cover up shirt and the man says "hey! Ramsey!"  Ramsey replies as she walks up to the cabana and gives the man a hug "hello, Safar"  Safar says "I see you make some new friends"  Ramsey replies "yeah, some short-tempered new friends I need the speed drive I sent you where is it'?"  Safar says "oh, good you will be pleased to know I sold it"  he clicks his tongue and makes a check mark with his hand Ramsey asks "you sold it?"  Letty asks to Dom "you hear that?"  as Ramsey asks Safar "I asked you to take care of it why on earth would you sell it?"  and Dom says to Safar "we're gonna need it back"  Safar replies "impossible"  Ramsey says "Safar, I stashed something inside it it's important"  Safar replies "okay, okay uh, good news it is safe"  Ramsey asks "and the bad news?"  Safar replies "it is very safe".... Safar leads the crew off the beach and over to a bridge then says as he points to three large skyscrapers/towers "I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there trust fund billionaire said he wanted to use it for his supercar"  Roman replies "now, see, this? this' I like billionaire, supercar...."  Ramsey asks "what makes it so super?"  Safar replies "242 miles per hour, top speed and it's bulletproof"  Roman says "242.... am I the only one aroused right now? it's, like, you know what I'm saying? whatever"  Dom asks "where does he keep it?"  Safar replies "in his penthouse tower number one"  Tej asks "now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?"  Safar replies "he's a billionaire, my friend he can do whatever he wants now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year the prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon"  Brian asks "so you can get us up there, right'?"  Safar replies "sure but, uh, not dressed like that...."  he looks past Dom and sees Xavi walk over from the beach in a dress like beach cover up and says "more like.... her!"  the crew turns to see who he was talking about and Dom smiles when he sees Xavi walk straight towards him once she reaches him he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her lips Safar raises an eyebrow at the two of them for he could have sworn that with the way the other woman (Letty) was looking at him (Dom) they were the ones dating or married not the bald guy and the exquisite beauty especially since the other woman wasn't happy that the exquisite beauty was now being shown affection by Dom who was VERY happy the beauty was at his side....