Chapter Eleven

Sloan's POV

"Stop! Logan! No!" I giggle as he tickles me in bed.

It's been a few days since we took this vacation, we spent the majority of the first few days going to galleries I dragged him all over town showing him my favorite art works and painters of all time. At first, he was bored but now he actually likes the art work and he loves the painters especially the ones who do nude.

However today I wasn't feeling like going to any galleries and I told him that he could pick what we do and he decided to tickle me. I have been trying to fight him off but it's no use I love the way his hands feel on my body and I don't want him to stop but he does so I can catch my breath.

I look up at him dark blue eyes light and I feel that light all around me it still amazes me how much he has changed towards me and how much he has changed me. I never thought I would see myself happy with him or this comfortable around him but I am he made me feel safe and I like that.

I reach up stroking his cheek and he leans into my touch; he lowers his body on mine his lips finding mine kissing them softly and I let him. I feel that fire that need building inside me and I want to go further with him I want to go all the way.

Even though I have never been with a man or felt the need to give myself to anyone I want to give myself to him in every way. Logan kisses my neck going down he lowers his head to my breast taking one of my erect nipples into his mouth playing with it I close my eyes as the sensation courses through my body and my mind goes blank. This feel so good. I have never been more turned on or alive ever.

"Yes" I moan as he caresses my breasts through the thin fabric of my night gown.

Logan pushes up my night gown places light kisses all over my breast heading down to my stomach and I twitch.

No one has ever seen me like this I feel so exposed so open but I don't mind Logan pulls the strings of my panties off leaving me naked in front of him. He places light kisses on my inner thighs heading for my sex.

Even though every part of me is screaming out no all I can think about is him down there pleasing me making me a woman his woman. Logan takes his time teasing me kissing my thighs then atop my sex but he is avoiding the one part where I want him most.

My body is calling out for him in a way it hasn't for anyone and I feel as if I might die if he doesn't touch me or kiss me there.

"Oh, Logan" I moan my voice sounding strange in my own ears.

"What do you want baby?" he asks his husky voice only adding to my frustration.

"You"

"Where?" I blush covering my face I don't think I can say it. "You have to tell me where you want me baby" he says and I mentally kill myself for being this affected by him.

"Here" I touch my most private part and he grins.

"Good" he lowers his head. "You are mine Sloan" he tells me crashing his lips on my eager wet folds. "Good baby you taste go good" he says making me groan.

His first touchdown there is light and gentle as his tongue takes it's time finding its way around my sex touching tasting every part of it and I am lost in desire. The hot pulsing feeling that keeps pooling between my leg put with his sweet torture is causing butterflies to swarm in my stomach.

A sweet filling feeling is building in my stomach knotting into something strong and powerful I can feel it but what is it? I have never felt so on edge as if I am about to leave this world and never come back. But I need something more and Logan senses it too.