Chapter Fourteen

Sloan's POV

Home. It feels weird being back here after the last two weeks in France with Logan all the cuddling and love making, I miss our calm little bubble already. I look out the window as we drive down the streets heading home Logan's hand around me as he sleeps.

He's the one sleeping now he is really tired he was on a conference call most of last night and the flight home. We came back because he has business to get back to and Lori misses me and tells me that the building is almost finished.

A smile plays on my lips as I think about telling my father about everything that we have done he will be happy I pray he is. The car comes to a stop I lean down placing a kiss on Logan's head he stirs his lips touching my neck and I smile.

"Wake up honey we're home" I say and he groans looking up dark blue eyes tired. "You need to sleep"

"I need you" he kisses my cheek and pull away from him getting out of the car and he follows.

I head for the door when Logan comes up behind me lifting me off the ground making me squeal a bit. He lowers his head kissing me and I kiss him back he opens the door walking us in our lips still joined.

"Why don't you say we head to bed and get me that rest you were talking about?" Logan smirks walking us into the living room.

I was about to say something when we heard someone scream causing both of us to look up and what we see shocks us. Lori and Seth naked on the coach I widen my eyes taking in the scene Seth quickly gets dress and Lori does too Logan puts me down on my feet and he doesn't look happy.

"Hunt please don't" I beg as I watch his face turn red.

"My study now" Logan shouts walking off.

Seth hangs his head walking off behind Logan and I can just imagine what he is going to yell at him, I look over at my friend and she is now blushing bright red and I smile. I knew that she and Seth liked each other and now this I am so happy for them.

"I can explain" she starts but I stop her hugging her.

"You don't have to your happy and that's all that matters to me" I tell her.

"I don't even know how this happened I..." she stops. "This was a mistake"

"Lori wait" I try to stop her but she walks out.

I frown I don't understand they were about to make love and then she just left looking hurt I walk down the hall towards Logan's study and I was expecting to hear shouting but it was quiet. I walk in making both of them look at me they are sitting around drinking scotch while my best friend is hurt.

Logan looks over at me blue eyes a bit worried and he has every right to be I thought he was angry with Seth but here they are drinking scotch like it's nothing and I bet to them it is nothing. I shake my head walking out of the room.

"Sloan! Sloan? Wait" Logan runs after me but I don't stop.

"Go back to drinking with your brother relish in his conquest of my best friend" I grab my bag and a set of keys.

"That's not what we are doing" he says but I ignore him. "Cass"

"Don't call me that" I snap at him and he sighs.

He calls me by this name when he wants to subdue me in times like this but right now, I don't want to be subdue my best friend is hurt and it's his brother fault.

"Now I'm going to see about my best friend and maybe you can do something with your brother" I walk off and he follows behind me I open the car door and he closes it hard making me jump.