Chapter Thirteen

Sloan's POV

"That husband of yours" Virtue says shaking her head.

She is right here we are sitting in the hotel's restaurant having breakfast she called me up wanting to meet and I chose not to leave the hotel. So, we dined here I was having a real good time until he came down in sweats no shirt his hair a mess, he was hot as hell.

I still can't believe that he came down like that with everyone watching him like that then he left I have a feeling he's angry with me for leaving without waking him. But he was tired and he doesn't sleep in much even on this vacation and I wanted him to.

Virtue and I finish breakfast before heading out I call Logan to invite him to come with us but he didn't answer so I send him a text heading out. Virtue and I went to art school together and we had great chemistry.

She wanted me to move to France with her after school but I wanted to go to L.A. and I was sad to leave her but we have both succeeded in our fields and I am proud of that. Virtue takes me to all the urban art places and we paint each other she keeps asking about my tattoo.

It's not something I tell most people about but seeing as we got ours together and I did hers she knows about it. I have a small angel in the shape of a C on the back of my neck I normally cover it with makeup but now my hair covers it.

Hours go by before we finally parted ways she was performing again and I had to go face whoever would emerge from the room. I walk into the suite removing my jacket and bag I look around the place is empty telling me that no one is here.

I make my way into the bedroom and it's empty I walk over to the bed taking off my clothes just as I was about to enter the bathroom my phone beeps telling me I have a message. I open it to see a text from Logan.

At work don't wait up.

I sigh so he's really mad at me then I shake my head putting my phone away I take a nice long bath before getting ready for bed. It feels strange being here in bed alone without him I close my eyes trying to sleep but I can't. I get on his side of the bed cuddling with his pillow as it smells like him and I find the ease to sleep.

I wake as I feel lips kissing my neck, I groan turning on my back the lips caressing my skin and a moan escaping my mouth. I open my eyes the room dark my eyes adjusting I feel hands removing my clothes and I know Logan is home.

His lips kiss my inner thighs heading for my sex a deep sensation building deep inside my stomach one only he can create. I moan as his hand caressed my breast working up my body to his will.

"Ah! Please" I beg as my need starts getting more and more but I need him I want him. "Logan"

"You drive me raving mad" he shoves two fingers into me harshly and I clench down around him. "So, fucking much"

His lips find mine kissing me harshly and I do the same he's angry with me I can tell but I don't care he's here he's in my arms that's all that matters.

"Come for me baby," he pushes me up to my high and I gladly explode for him.

I come down from my high just as he eases into me and I moan my hands find his now naked body caressing it. His lips kiss and bite my neck my name on his tongue as he pushes us both to our high and he falls on me his head buried in my neck as we both catch our breath.

We lay in silence for a while before I feel the bed dip and the light in the bathroom were on the door closing the room once again dark. I feel this dull ach forming in my stomach as this scary thought that of him being done with me sink into my mind.