𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Amelia lied in her bed wide awake

Amelia lied in her bed wide awake. Tears streaming down her face. The same nightmare had plagued her since that night for a little bit over a year. She just couldn't get it out of her mind.

The doorbell ringing.

The yelling.

The gunshot.

The red on her hands.

The red and blue lights.

And the dead body of her father.

She looked to her nightstand to see the time. 1:38 am. She sighed as she slowly got out of bed and grabbed a small fluffy blanket to wrap herself in. She walked out of her room and down the corridor. Amelia stopped at the last door and twisted the handle and walked in.

Tim sat in bed in his laptop when he heard his door open and close. He looked up to see Amelia standing beside his bed with puffy eyes. His eyes softened when he saw her. "Another nightmare?" he asked as he shut his laptop and reached out to her. She nodded and climbed on the bed and he held her as she cried.

She didn't need to say anything for him to be there for her and comfort her. And she did the same for him.

On those nights when the stress and trauma of being a teenage vigilante piled up and became too much. When he felt like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and he just couldn't hold it, she was there. She was there to listen to his problems, comfort him after a nightmare or a fight with Bruce, and even help him with a case.

Tim Drake and Amelia Diaz would be each others rocks for years to come. And create a bond that would never break. Even after death.