.𝐯𝐢𝐢

⋆⋅✞⋅⋆nine years ago⋆⋅✞⋅⋆

"Cipher you there?" Artemis whispered as she snuck through one of Lex Luthor's safe houses. 

Artemis and Cipher were currently on a mission to find information on the revival of "The Light". The Light was a secret group of super villains that the Team had taken out the year before. Nightwing had heard rumors of a new and improved version of the light and sent Artemis to gather the info, with Cipher in her ear of course. 

"I'm always here Arty." Amelia said. "I am currently hacking into their systems to get that door open for you." Artemis did not reply, busy with taking out guards patrolling the hallways. 

"And... BINGO! The doors open and the cameras are out all you have to do is put the drive in and I will do the rest." Amelia smiled currently hacking at the speed of light. "Got it"

Artemis ran into the room to see many monitors and only one place to put the drive. She placed the drive inside and said "Drives in."

"Fuck." Amelia groaned. "Whats wrong?" Artemis questioned. "It's just- shit- this is going to take longer than I thought."

"How long?" The blonde asked, worried. "I don't know five minutes maybe less."Amelia said. "Please make it less."

"Yes ma'am." Amelia said. Artemis snorted "You sound like Wally.". "Oh lord, that's my worst nightmare."

Exactly two minutes later Amelia squealed "Done! Get out of there Arty."

Artemis ripped that flash drive out and ran out of the room to see a few of Luthor's henchmen shooting at her. Artemis took out her bow and shot three arrows before running and jumping out of a nearby window. 

"Artemis!" Lia yelled. "I'm good Lia just get my bike here." Artemis said panting. 

"I can do that."

───── ⋆⋅✞⋅⋆ ─────

Artemis pulled into the cave and Amelia jumped out of her chair and ran to her. Artemis held the drive out to her just as Dick walked into the room with Tim, Lena, and Wally. 

"You guys are just in time for the show." Amelia said as she sat in front of her monitors and plugged in the drive. The team gathered around her as she opened the file. It was a video. Amelia swiped and the video was moved to a hologram in the room.

The Light was pictured sitting around a table introducing themselves and hashing out their plans.

"So we have the original members like Lex, Savage, and Queen Bee. That isn't a surprise. They were the ones most dedicated to The Light." Dick spoke up.

"Yeah but there is Sinestro, Bane, Poison Ivy, and ... Circe?" Tim almost asked. "What would Circe want with The Light?" Wally asked. "And why is she willingly working with men?" Lena said.

"Lena's right Circe would never work with any man let alone ones like Luthor and Sinestro." Amelia said. "Yeah I would believe it if it was only Queen Bee and Ivy with her but this is just odd." Tim agreed. 

"Okay, Artemis, Lia you both did good. We all have had a long day lets take a break." Dick said 

Amelia smiled "Great, I'm going to get a snack. Lena come with me?". "Sure."

The two girls walked into the kitchen of the cave. Lena opened the cabinet to get the cookies that Lia could never reach.

"So how did it go?" Lia asked the taller brunette. "How did what go?" Lena said slightly confused.

"Your date with Dick. How did it go?" Amelia smiled and ate one of her cookies. Lena looked at her with wide eyes. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"Lena Jordan, you can not lie to me. I may not be a master detective or a Blue Lantern like you, but I'm not stupid. I've seen the looks and heard the flirting and besides even if i didn't, he told me." Lena almost choked on her snack. She looked at the seventeen year old with wide eyes and an almost frustrated look on her face. 

Lena sighed "Fine. It was good no- it was great. We saw a movie and got dinner at some fast food place. It was the best date I have gone on in a long time.". Amelia smiled at her "I'm really happy for you L." 

"Okay so now you have to tell me what's going on with you and Tim." Lena smirked. "You know I think I left my listening ears at home. I'll be right back" Lia went to speed walk out of the room but was blocked by blue energy. "Not so fast Lia I told you about my love life now you tell me about yours."

"Okay, so we might have kissed a few weeks ago and we went on a few dates." Amelia said right as Wally sped into the room. "Wait you and Tim are dating?" Wally smiled then smirked as he said "Guys get in here." 

Tim, Artemis, and Dick came into the room a few second later. "What do you want Wally." Artemis asked. Wally looked between Amelia and Tim " Lia and Tim are dating."

Amelia and Tim looked at each other wide eyed and very very red. "Wait since when." Artemis said looking at Lia. Dick looked shocked. Lena glanced at the 3 other adults in the room and said "Did you guys seriously not know. It's pretty obvious that the two of them at least like each other." 

Tim just got even more red, if that was even possible, While Amelia laughed. "You guys are supposed to be some of the worlds greatest detectives and you didn't figure out that we are dating until now?"

"Well Lia Wally isn't even close to being that good, but the fact that we all see each other at least five times a week and they still didn't figure it out is kind of sad." Tim said as he grabbed Lia's hand.

"Hey! I am a great detective!"

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Hi guys. Soooo I um kind of did a thing. I made a new OC her name is Lena Jordan she's Hal Jordan's adoptive daughter and a Blue Lantern. She is also Dick's girlfriend and we might or might not see her in the main story line later.

I am also going to be posting a additional cast chapter so I will put her face claim there soon and I will be putting anyone else I add along the way there too.

I would love your feedback and I also want to know what you guys want to see next so comment.. i guess. if you want to.

edit- I just checked my stats and there are people who have read the book in Canada, the UK, and Australia. This book also has almost five hundred reads. I want to say thank you so much because when I started this book I thought that it would get like ten reads and no one  outside of the us would even come close to seeing it. So thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Have a good day and stay safe!