.𝐢𝐯

It was the next day and everyone sat in the cave awaiting Raven's arrival

It was the next day and everyone sat in the cave awaiting Raven's arrival. Tim was typing away on his laptop as usual. Amelia and Jason were engaged in an intense game of chess, the game had finally turned in Amelia's favor (she had never won a game against him). Damian was going through a small training course. The only ones not there were Bruce and Dick as they were both at work.

A boom sounded in the cave along with a bright light. It seemed like the only one startled by the sound was Jason. He had fallen out of his chair because of the loud sound that only could have come from a Boom Tube. Amelia giggled at Jason before looking at the source of the light and seeing two figures. The light faded and there stood Cyborg and Raven. Damian stopped his training to greet the two Titans. "Raven. Stone." he acknowledged. Jason got up from the floor and nodded at them. "Hey guys what did you need. Dick said it was an emergen- oh" Vic said as his eyes landed on Amelia. "Hey Vic, Hey Ray." Amelia waved. Amelia then explained what happened for what felt the hundredth time. Raven somehow didn't look very surprised at Amelia's sudden resurrection. "A few nights ago I felt something odd. My father was also screaming something about a guardian with divine powers now on earth." Everyone (including Tim who was pried from the computer by Amelia) was listening to Raven intently. "Amelia from what I have read about angels I have learned that there are different kinds of angels. Three to be exact.

"First the Angels of love, these are children and babies that were either never born or died at a young age. These angels are basically Cupid and are born again in angel form from the love their parents had for them.

"The next kind are guides that lead souls from earth to heaven. These angels were created by god himself to be the perfect guides to the afterlife.

"And finally the guardian angel. It is most likely that Amelia is this kind. They are the rarest form of angels and only appear once every 3,000 years. They are always sent down from heaven to protect either one person or a small group of people. These angels are sent back to earth because the love the had for the person or people is so strong that they are sent back down in either their soul or physical form to watch over them. Amelia as you can see was sent back in her physical form which means she was most likely sent to watch over multiple people. I'm assuming you three." Raven gestured to Tim, Damian, and Jason "As she was closest to you three before she died." Raven finished.

Everyone sat there shocked until Amelia spoke up "Checkmate!". Everyone gave her a look that said really. "Hey. It's the first time I beat him. You can't blame me for being happy about it. Also the angel stuff is pretty cool.". "Lia we just found out that you are a guardian angel sent to watch over and protect us and all you have to say is that it's pretty cool." Tim said. "I know, I know. But it's a lot to process and I don't want to think about the fact that I died at the moment. I asked Bruce if I could visit the rest of the Titans and he said it was fine." she turned to Vic and Raven. "I was going to ask if I could go with you guys." Both of them nodded. "That would be awesome. The rest of the Titans are going to be really happy to see you." Vic said. Damian also said that he needed to get some stuff from his room at the tower so he was going with them.

Amelia hugged Jason and kissed Tim goodbye before disappearing into the Bright light behind the three Titans.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

So I logged onto Wattpad earlier to edit this chapter and publish it and this book has 100 reads! Thank you so much. It might not seem like a big deal but I love this book so much and I am super proud of it even if it only has four chapters. Thank you again. 

I also made mood boards for Amelia and Tim and they are in the Cast chapter so if you want to check those out that would be really cool.

Love you guys! Have a great day!