.𝐢𝐢𝐢

Amelia hesitated before she stepped into the cave behind Alfred, Tim, and, Damian

Amelia hesitated before she stepped into the cave behind Alfred, Tim, and, Damian. She saw Bruce, Dick, and Jason in front of the Bat-computer, most likely discussing one of the latest attacks in Gotham.

"Master Bruce we have some unexpected guests." Alfred gestured to Tim. Bruce stood up from his seat in front of the computer and greeted Tim "Tim I can't say I'm not surprised to see you after so long." Jason and Dick shifted awkwardly at the interaction. "Well we have a situation." Tim said before moving to the side and revealing Amelia. She could have sworn that she saw Bruce's eyes widen before turning to Tim and saying "We need to talk." and pulling Tim aside and out of earshot.

"Well I was not expecting to see my dead little sister when Bruce called me in today, but you never know what to expect from this family anymore." Jason said as he walked toward Amelia and hugged her. "Hey Jay, how have you been." she asked her brother as she pulled away. "Really shitty." Amelia snorted. "Not to interrupt this sweet brother-sister moment but I want a Amelia hug." Amelia laughed as she pulled Dick in for a hug.

Bruce and Tim came back over to everyone and asked Amelia to explain so she did. She explained everything from the car crash to the white room and the wings. "Holy shit you have wings. That's badass." Bruce gave Jason a harsh glare. "Maybe we should ask Raven. She would probably be able to give us some answers." Damian suggested. "You just want to see your little girlfriend." Jason teased. "Wait, are you guys actually together because that would be so cute." Amelia gushed. "No we are NOT dating. Shut your mouth before I crack your skull Todd. I suggested that we ask her because of her knowledge of these things like demons and hell." Damian explained. "I will call Kory to get her and Raven her ASAP." Dick said. "Good, in the meantime Amelia can not leave the manor unless I say so. She is still dead in the public eye." Bruce said and walked away.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Hey. I just wanted to explain Jason and Amelia's relationship real quick.

They have the same biological mother but different father's hence the last names. Right now Damian is 15, Tim and Amelia are 25, Jason is 29, and dick is 34

I hope that helps with everything.

Have a good day!!