.𝐢𝐢

When Tim had woken up the next morning he almost had a heart attack

When Tim had woken up the next morning he almost had a heart attack. There was a girl in his bed holding on to him for dear life. For a split second he panicked. Had he brought a girl home? That was until he remembered the events of the night before. She was home and in his arms. The girl stirred a bit in his arms before opening her eyes and smiling.

Amelia got up from bed only in one of Tim's over-sized hoodies. Her white dress discarded on the floor of the bedroom. "I'm going to go make breakfast." she said and pecked him on the lips before walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

Truth be told Amelia was scared, no terrified actually. She was dreading telling Tim about what happened. She was scared to tell him that she was not the same. That she had a pair of wings that sprouted from her back on command. That she could not die, at least not again. That she was not human, not anymore. She was an angel or something close to that. Amelia had no idea what she was. All she knew is that she died and she was dead for a year then came back to life and had wings.

Tim walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, resting his head on her shoulder. He had decided that he was going to act casual and figured that she would explain everything when she was ready. "What are you making" he asked her. "Eggs, bacon, and toast." she said as she turned around and putting her arms around his neck. "I need to tell you what happened." she pulled away from him as she spoke. She put all the food onto the plates and set every down on the table. "Baby, you don't ne-" "Yes I do." she interrupted him as she handed him a cup of coffee. They sat down at the table. "You deserve to know why your girlfriend has suddenly come back from the dead. I was coming home from work when I got into an accident, as you know. Everything went black then there was a white light and I woke up. I was in the same dress I was in last night but something didn't feel right. It felt like there were weights on my back. So I looked back and I had wings. Like I kid you not it was like some anime type shit." Tim chuckled at this. Amelia always tried to brighten things up with her humor. She continued, "Then I appeared in our room. Somehow I knew everything, like how it had been a year and how yesterday was the anniversary of everything. And I am pretty sure that I still have the wings."

Tim sat there trying to comprehend everything she had said. It was a lot to take in. "So you're an angel?" he asked. "I honestly have no idea but we'll go with that." Then it dawned upon him, they had to go to Bruce. It was the only logical solution. "We have to go see Bruce don't we?" Amelia sighed. "I mean yeah he was going to find out sooner or later."

"I'm going to take a shower." she announced as she stood up and walked back toward their room and Tim nodded. "Are you going to join me?" Tim nodded again and rushed to the room with her.

───── ⋆⋅✞⋅⋆ ─────

Tim and Amelia had just arrived at the manor

Tim and Amelia had just arrived at the manor. Tim knocked on the door to reveal an older looking man with a smile on his face. "Master Tim, it is very good to see you after so long." The man's eyes widened as he looked behind Tim to see Amelia. Amelia was now "Miss Amelia I- how?" "Uh, hey Al. the weather is really nice today?" she said more like a question. Alfred ushered the two inside the manor and into the living room just as a fourteen year old Damian Wayne did.

The teenager's eyes were red and puffy as if he had cried so he kept his head down. "Pennyworth, have you seen the bracelet Amelia gave me? I can not find it and I really need it." Damian asked Alfred unaware that Amelia was just a few feet away from him. Amelia frowned seeing Damian like this. Her and Damian were always really close. "You know I could make another one if you wanted." she said. Damian's head moved up to look at her. Before she could make sense of what was happening she was almost tackled to the floor with from the impact of the hug Damian was giving her.

Damian and Amelia had been really close before she died. He considered her his funny and overprotective big sister. This is why he was so devastated when she died.

Tim watched and smiled him and Damian did not particularly like each other but he was happy that his annoying little brother had reunited with Amelia.

Damian finally pulled away from the hug and Amelia gave him a soft smile before laughing "Goddamn kid how tall did you fucking get. You grew like two feet taller than the last time I saw you." Damian was shocked "How are you alive. Did you even really die?" "I will explain that in a bit and yes I did die. 0/10 Would not do again. Dami I need to talk to Bruce, Dick, and Jason, are they here now?" Amelia asked him. "Yes all of them are in the cave."

All four of them made their way to Bruce's study to get to the cave.