𝐱.

Cipher and Oracle sat in front of their screens monitoring the team's assignments

Cipher and Oracle sat in front of their screens monitoring the team's assignments. Cipher had taken Alpha and Beta while Oracle had the Titans and Gamma. Cipher was hacking the surveillance cameras of the warehouse in Santa Prisca when she heard a voice come up on her coms. 

"Cipher we have a situation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ a few hours earlier ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

The Titans had gotten into the building with out being seen until Blue Beetle yelled at the scarab and an alarm started to ring.

"This is just what we needed Blue. One day your going to get us killed." Robin said as henchmen started to flood the room. 

"I'm just going to pretend that you didn't say anything." Blue said. He blasted one of the goons.

"Do the the two of you ever shut up." Raven asked. Cyborg punched a man in the gut "Nope."

Damian knocked out a henchwoman and caught a glimpse of a black snake tattooed on her neck, but he didn't think anything of it as he caught up with the rest of his team.

The Titans ran down the only other hallway that they had not searched yet. They busted through the door to find the room almost empty. There was a blue glowing ring that sat encased in a glass box.

Starfire rose her hand to her ear "Oracle we didn't find her but we have something else."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alpha had gotten word from Cipher that The Titans had found Lena's ring and that Beta came up empty, so there was a fifty percent chance that Lena was in Metropolis.

Dick had started to feel sick the moment he dropped into the room from the skylight. It was way to easy for them to get into the building. The room was empty except for a few desks with papers and weapons thrown on messily.

 Whoever was here must have left in a hurry. Dick thought

There was a door in the back of the room. He went over to the door and before he opened it that feeling in his chest intensified. Ignoring that he twisted the knob and what he saw almost made his knees go weak. 

In the middle of the room was a bruised and beaten Lena. But that wasn't what had him so concerned. Around her neck was a timer that was connected to a bomb on her chest. 

The rest of alpha squad ran into the room. They looked mortified. 

Red Hood spoke into his com "Cipher we have a situation."

"What's going on red?" Cipher asked. 

He sighed and let her have access to the cameras in his helmet. She gasped, but pulled herself together. 

"Can you hack it?" Red Arrow asked. "I think so. If it's connected to the internet I can.

As Amelia tried to get through the many firewalls and fail safes this bomb had Lena had started to wake up.

The Team started to panic as the timer hit one minute. Lena coughed and looked up to see her friends in front of her. "Dick?" 

Dick tried to move closer to her but Will held him back. "Yeah Lena I'm here. We're all here."

The timer hit thirty seconds.

"Amelia could you hurry up a bit." Jason said.

"I'm trying as hard as I can. This is not easy."

"Wait okay, I got it." Amelia said and the timer paused at one second. 

Dick ran to her and the bomb released from her body and he carefully handed it to Jason. He picked her up and they carried her back to the javelin.

 ━━━━━━━━━━𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮━━━━━━━━━━ 

THIS BOOK HIT 1K THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

Thank you for reading and have a good day!