.𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

"HOLY SHIT"

"HOLY SHIT"

Wally's outburst caused the two girls to break apart. Amelia smiled "Hi Wally."

The speedster ran at her and almost tackled Amelia in a hug. After breaking the hug Artemis asked "What the hell happened."

───── ⋆⋅✞⋅⋆ ─────

"So you're telling me that you are an angel and you came back to life a little bit over a month ago AND you didn't tell me." Artemis said angrily. "I mean in her defense this is the first time Bruce let her out of the manor." Dick defended Lia. Artemis's face softened

"Okay now that that's settled, do you have wings?" Wally said, excited. Artemis smacked him upside the head. "Yes Wally, I have wings and no you can't see them." Amelia said.

Wally frowned "Why?". "Well it's really uncomfortable and kind out hurts and they rip through my clothes and this is my favorite shirt."

Artemis looked at Dick "What are you here for?". He frowned "What?"

"Every time you're here you take us out of retirement.". Dick made a funny face "That is not true."

"Yeah it is, like when the reach attacked, the time you tried to get Artemis to help you take down a meta-trafficking ring." Wally listed.

Amelia chuckled, "Yeah the first few times you visited Tim and I in New York you tried to recruit us for a few missions."

"Also, how about the time you had me fake my death to go undercover with Kaldur?"

"OKAY! Fine. I'm not just here for Amelia. The Team needs help on a rescue mission."

Wally smiled "Can't turn down a good rescue mission. I'm in."

"I am so going, I haven't been to the cave in so long and I want to see the newbies." Amelia said, excited.

Everyone looked at Artemis. She sighed "Fine. Who are we saving this time."

"Lena."

───── ⋆⋅✞⋅⋆ ─────

When the four arrived at the cave Amelia ran straight to her 'Lair' as she called it. She looked around the room, it looked the same as how she left it years ago. It was a little dusty but the same. Lia sat down in her chair around the many monitors. She made a face. "Who the hell messed with my chair." She said very annoyed.

"I did. Sorry"

Amelia looked at the door to she Artemis leaning on the door frame. "I started coming here and just sitting in silence after what happened." She moved further into the room.Amelia only smiled at her. "I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one. Most of the members of the team came here to mourn you, even Conner." She wiped a tear and smiled.

Amelia chuckled "I always knew that he was a big sap."

"Even after the cave was renovated and fixed up they couldn't even touch this room. It was like an unspoken rule that this room was going to be our reminder of you and everything you did for us." Amelia jumped up from her seat and hugged Artemis. "I'm sorry, Arty. I'm so sorry."

───── ⋆⋅✞⋅⋆ ─────

When Amelia finally finished setting up her lair - after Artemis left - she went into the main meeting area of the cave with her laptop. As she got a good look into the room she started to feel sick. Everyone was there. The Titans, members of the Team old and new, and even members of the League like the Green Lanterns. She saw old friends like Megan, Barbara, and Kaldur. She had no idea how these people would react. Would they be angry at her or just happy that she's back in their lives?

So she stopped moving and tried to make sure that she was out of sight. She tried to gather herself and tell herself 'It's going to be okay'.

It didn't work.

Her heart started to race and her breathing picked up. She put her back against the wall and tried to count backwards from twenty. "Twenty, nineteen, eighteen..." she whispered.

Tim, in his Red Robin suit caught sight of Amelia and noticed her erratic breathing and could almost see the tears in her eyes. He excused himself from his conversation with Nightwing and looked around to see if anyone had noticed her at all. He then moved toward the small hallway. He took his mask off and put his hand on her shoulder. "It's okay Lia, you are going to be okay. Just count back from twenty like Dick said." As she kept counting her breathing slowed and her heart rate dropped a bit, her hands were still slightly clammy though.

"I'm good. I'm good." Amelia said more to herself than to Tim. "Amelia you are going to be fine. These people love you, they are your family. All of them are going to be so incredibly happy that you're back." He comforted her as if he could read her mind. She gave him a small smile and hugged him. "How do you do that?". "Magic." He pulled away. "Now. Let's get out there and save Lena.". Amelia did a deep breath and smiled again.

Tim put his mask back on and took her hand and they walked into the main room.

"Okay." Dick said loud enough for everybody to hear and stop to listen to him. "Before we start our briefing on the mission I have an announcement. Well I don't really need to say it just show you."

Amelia moved into the view of everyone in the room. She waved and smiled.

"Uh... Hey guys."

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

I have Finals in two weeks and I really don't know how to feel about it .i'm honestly so ready to be done with school.

Anyway, I just felt like writing about 100 words for this chapter then go to sleep and finish it tomorrow, but then it was 3 hours later and I had written almost 1000 word and finished the chapter sooo that's nice.

Thank you for reading, have an amazing day, and stay safe!