.𝐢

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Tim sat at his computer trying to work on a case. Key word trying. It was the one year anniversary of her death and he could not stop thinking about her. Amelia had died in a car accident. She was on her way back to their apartment from work.

Amelia was a Crime Analyst at the NYPD(Her and Tim lived in New York). She had the same passion for justice and helping people as Tim did, but did not like the idea of going out and fighting crime as a vigilante (at least not anymore). Of course she supported Tim and his family and the way they did things but again it was not for her.

Tim missed her so much. I mean she was the love of his life, he even wanted to marry her and have kids one day. But that would never happen because she was gone.

So there he sat in front of his computer crying thinking about his love and how he lost her so fast.

"What have I told you about sitting in front of the computer for hours?" a voice said. It was familiar but he hadn't heard it in a year. Tim was confused to say the least either he was dreaming or hallucinating. It was most likely the latter as he hadn't slept in days. There was no way that it could be her. I mean she was dead right?

"Tim if you could turn around and look at me that would be great." the voice said softly. Tim took a deep breath and turned to see her, what he thought was some sort of hallucination, and  almost broke down. There Amelia stood in a white dress with her long wavy brown hair. She looked so real he could almost touch her. She looked like an 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵. But he then remembered that she was not real. She was only there because he needed sleep.

"You are not real." Tim thought out loud trying to make it go away. She walked toward him and touched his shoulder "Bold of you to assume that I am not real Timmy." she said. Tim froze. She had touched him, he felt her hand on his shoulder along with the electricity he felt every single time they touched. He then stood up and hugged her. He still didn't think it was real, he still didn't think that she was real. That the woman he had in his arms was reality.

She pulled away from his embrace. "I know that you think that this is a dream that you will wake up from, but it's not. I'm here. I'm alive" she cupped his cheek in her hand as he looked stunned. "There is no way. You- you died Amelia." Tim manged to choke out, his voice shaky. "I know. I know. I didn't pull a Jason if that's what your thinking. I also didn't fake my death. I just need you to know that I am alive, that I'm okay, and that I am never ever leaving again." and after she said that she leaned forward and connected their lips for the first time in what felt like forever.

It was at that moment that Tim finally realized that she was alive and okay.