Jotaro x reader- Control (obsessed)

(Your POV)

The 6 of you were stuck picking hotel rooms. It was you, Joseph, Jotaro, Polnareff, Kakyoin, and Avdol.

Joseph decided to split the rooms, him and avdol, polnareff and kakyoin, and jotaro with you. When he mentionned you and jotaro, you could hear jotaro look a bit relieved.

You guys walk into your rooms, and Jotaro kindly opens the door for you. As you walk in, you couldnt help but feel a menacing stare on your back.

You turn around, and notice he was just looking around. Maybe you're too paranoid, you thought. But you did notice how he has a different aura than usual...

It was getting late, and you decided to sleep. "Jotaro, which bed do you want?" You asked, he stopped for a minute and whispered something to himself. Almost as if he said "whichever your on". You notice his eyes turned red, then back to blue. Jotaro clutches his head, and grunts. You brushed it off, and thought you were just seeing things.

As the night was getting darker, you both decided to sleep on any bed, and being exhausted, you fell into a deep slumber.

But Jotaro? He couldn't sleep. He was feeling different, and possessive. It was not like him.

"Y/n..." he called out. Yet she was still asleep, her soft snores filling the room up.

"Shit." He said to himself, feeling the stand getting stronger. He noticed how he had moments of obsession. "Where's that old man when I need him.." Jotaro says, holding onto his chest that was growing more and more painfully in desire and lust for y/n.

Jotaro's eyes once again turned red. He couldn't control himself. A dark shadow embraced his eyes. He got up from the bed and walked closer to you, and started kissing you out of nowhere.

"J-jotaro, what's wrong with you??" You yelled out in shock. You noticed him grunting, but he couldn't stop himself, as the control was too powerful. "Y/n... run" he breathed out, as he made star platinum punch himself to try to get himself out of the control.

Y/n nodded and got up from the bed, she began to run, but next thing she knows... Everything went black, and a pair of strong arms picked her up.

Next morning-

You wake up, and thought about the weird dream you had. You notice Jotaro was on the other bed, but you couldn't help but feel a big headache. Not only that but you felt weak.

The others came into the room, with Joseph yelling "I'm so ready for this adventure-.." the room went silent and you notice something was up.

"Y/n what happened to your neck" kakyoin yells out in shock, pointing at your body. There were hickies everywhere, on your body.

"What do you mean, Kakyoin?" you felt dizzy, and Avdol ran to you, holding your weak body in his arms.

"Mr. Joestar, it appears we have been attacked by a stand" Avdol yells out in caution.

Jotaro laughs evilly, with the 3 other men looking at him in shocked.

"Y/n!! Did Jotaro do anything to you!!" Kakyoin yells out worried, standing infront of the Kujo man who was still on his bed, with his hands up in a protective stance.

Jotaro looks pissed. "How dare you say her name. SHE IS MINE." He yelled out, punching Kakyoin so hard, he flew against the wall.

Kakyoim groaned in pain, clutching onto his stomach. "He's gone mad... run y/n" Kakyoin says breathlessly.

"HOLY SHIT..!!" Joseph yelled out, realizing Jotaro is possessed by a stand who they encountered a few days ago, called Obsessed.

"Avdol, Polnareff, Kakyoin, becareful. This is a strong stand where the person who the enemy attacks, gets infatuated with love on the one they hold most dear. Avdol put her down" he yells out, noting that Jotaro was glaring at Avdol for simply touching y/n.

Avdol tries to stop Jotaro with his stand, but Jotaro was too out of control. Joseph uses hamon and Jotaro ends up being knocked out.

"It seems he's weaker now." Joseph observes. The 3 men notice y/n getting worst, "quick find the stand user" Advol yells out.

3 days later-

Y/n was feeling better, and Jotaro seemed to be himself again.

Jotaro approaches the girl on the bed, and she slowly wakes up.

Your POV

My eyes flutter open, feeling better now. I see Jotaro standing in front of me. He has that same face, almost as if he's annoyed of everything. It seems he's back to being himself again.

"Jotaro?-" Jotaro looks down, "The stand user has been attacked, it's all good now. It seems I was under control." He says, looking at y/n.

I nod in relief. Jotaro sighs, and sits on my bed, pinning me down.

"But... I was not lying when I said those things, You are mine and only mine." Jotaro says, eyeing me. He leans closer to me and kisses me, I love you, I say. I felt Jotaro slightly smile.
Yare yare daze he says in relief.

Jotaro is my favorite, and i thought it was cool to do something with stands. Although i don't like this chapter idk, do u guys like it??
-
-