two

Jackson repeatedly tapped onto the steering wheel with his ring clad fingers to no particular beat while they drove towards the bar. Stefani nervously picked at her manicured fingernails and Bradley's leg bobbed up and down, making him even more anxious. "I can't believe you lost Holly. I knew I didn't like you for a reason!" Jack said, angrily. It was pretty clear to Stefani that both men didn't like each other by now and that was rather unsettling to her since one of them was driving the car she was inside of and the other was currently her husband.

Bradley rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in frustration. "Holly is a damn grown up, she can take care of herself so why is it my fault she went missing, huh? Where were you?" He angrily asked back, shooting him a glare.

Jack scoffed. "I was sound asleep, thinking she'd be safe with her responsible older brother!" He swerved in the lane, making Stefani hiss and lean forward so she was between both with her blonde head now.

"Can you two fight when we're not in a car? I'd really love to survive this day!" She angrily said, fed up with their constant fighting. They'd been going at it since they laid eyes on each other and that's the last thing Stefani needed in that kind of situation. "We're all having a hard time, there's no need to put the blame on anyone right now." She glared at them both, waiting for a reaction.

The two men shot each other another glare and grumbled some insincere apologies under their breaths before they relaxed in their seats and stayed silent for the first time since they got into the car. Stefani let out a sigh of relief and leaned back again as well. "Thank you!" She commented.

"Stop! That's the bar!" Bradley screamed all of a sudden, making Jack take a sharp turn to the left, the tires squeaking as the car came to a sudden halt in front of the bar. Some people walking by shot them angry glares and cursed them out for almost running them over.

Stefani, Jack and Bradley let out some breaths they'd been holding before they jumped out of the car and rushed towards the bar. It said Take Two in huge blue, neon signs above the entrance and Stefani was the first one to enter the bar, that turned out to be more of a club than a chill bar.

Bradley smiled when the short blonde pushed open the doors. For someone this tiny she surely got balls, he thought to himself and followed her inside.

"I can't believe anyone would come here willingly." Jack commented.

"I'm sorry we're not all as rich and stuck up as you are, Jack." Bradley commented in a sarcastic undertone.

"Stop it!" Stefani warned him, spinning around to press her small, manicured pointer finger into his chest, making him hold up his hands in defense. Her green eyes were gleaming with anger and he had to suppress a small smile at how adorable she looked even when she was angry at him.
She turned back around and strolled towards the bar, shooting the young bartender a flirty look. He immediately made his way towards the attractive blonde -of course, because who wouldn't?- and offered her a drink. Bradley and Jack stayed behind to let her do her thing.

"I'd much rather have you tell me if you remember a girl, red hair, cute smile. She wore a band shirt I think." Stefani told him and he shrugged.

"It'll cost you." He smiled.

"What do you want?" She asked, annoyed by him already. Men like him really didn't give her much hope for their species.

He gave her a dirty look. "Whatcha got to offer, baby?"

Jack had to hold an angry Bradley back from running over there and throwing a punch at the brunette bartender, who was shamelessly flirting with Stefani. How dare he talk to her as if she was just a piece of meat?