Grading

[Mr.Aceti/Jerome's PoV]

The day started normal. I woke up in my clean, single bedroom apartment. I took a shower, fixed my hair, got dressed in a nice suit and tie so I can get going to work. Once I went to my kitchen I realized something, I had run out of coffee. Oh well, I guess I can make a quick stop by the coffee shop on my way to work and then pick up some after my meeting.

I got into my car and drove my way towards the coffee shop and parked my car in a parking spot right by the entrance. There weren't a lot of people there and only 2 were in line that would be in front of me. I opened the door and heard the normal jingling of the bell they had tied there to let the workers know that someone has come in. I stood in my place and just a moment later, I heard the jingling again. I peered behind me to see it was a boy about my height who had a black and red backpack with a couple little Minecraft keychains on it, brown somewhat spiky hair, a black and red checkered sweater with a Minecraft shirt underneath, blue jean and red Converses.

The person who was there left and it was only one more person then it was me. I didn't want to be mean so I turned around and greeted him.

"Hey, I'm Jerome." I said with a smile and held out my hand for him to shake. It took him a minute or two to reply but when he did.

"I-I'm Mitch." He said. He had the voice of a scared angle in my opinion and he seemed fairly cute. He seemed new as well.

"I haven't seen you around here before." I said. He blushed slightly.

"Yeah, that's because I just moved here a few days ago." He replied.

"Oh ok." I said then it was my turn to order so I tried to be nice. "What would you like?"

"Oh no no. It's fine. I can pay for my own if that's what you were thinking." He replied.

"Alright. I know it's nice to help someone everyday whether it's buying them something or lending them money or some act of kindness. I need my coffee in the morning or else I wouldn't be able to handle my students." I told him.

"You're a teacher?" He asked.

"Yeah. I work at Jersey Central High School just a bit from here. I used to come here every morning when I was in school there but now I have my own place and coffee machine so I needed to come here again." I replied then ordered my coffee and got it within a couple minutes. I paid and then left without another word. I got in my car and drove away while I saw Mitch walking out with a steaming cup of hot coffee. The ironic thing is that in my class I'm getting a new student today by the name of Mitch.

[Time skip]

All the classes went by smoothly. Everyone got their work done, I helped kids answer questions, normal 22 year old teacher stuff. It was time for the last class of the day which was probably one of my least favorite classes all because of two students. Their names were Preston and Robert or Rob who were obviously gay but did I judge them? No. It was when they messed around in class instead of getting their work done that really bothered me. I don't judge them only because I'm bi as well.

I was running late because I had a meeting and got there just as the final bell rang and everyone was in their seats. At least that was good. 

"Good afternoon class." I said as I set my stuff down on my desk.

"Good afternoon Mr.Aceti." Some kids replied but the others just rolled their eyes or didn't even pay attention. I figured I'd start us off by having the new student introduce himself.

"Well everyone, we have a new student. According to my clipboard his name is Mitchell and if you would, please stand up and tell us where you are from and one thing about you, where ever you are Mr.Mitchell." I said. A kid in the back stood up and I couldn't believe it. It was the Mitch from this morning that was my new student and I have been thinking about him all day. The way his hair looked, his face when he blushed, his voice when he talked and how it was covered with an accent anyone would love, it was all so cute. Then realization hit me. I'm in love with one of my students. Oh no.