Not A Chapter but A/N

As much as I don't really like these, I just wanna give a huge thank you to all of my supporters out there who have inspired me to do what I do now and after a year, it's been really awesome and insane. From my first follower who was ImmortalityHD to the most recent one to follow who was NiallerPuppy and everyone in between, I wanna give a huge thanks to all of you for supporting me through me best, worst and so-so times.

I have 76 followers right now. I wanna see if we can hit 100 followers by the year's end. It would really mean a lot to me if we can do that!

Also... Thank You so much for over 100 reads on this story already. Legitly I just started this story just over a week ago and it's already over 100 reads. That's insane and I wanna thank all of you to the world's end. :)

I know I have been slacking on my other stories a bit as well but that's because One: writer's block, Two: School, Three: Working on Youtube, and Four: I'm just lazy in general. During this week though, I will try to update my other stories like Five Nights in High School and New Beginnings as well as maybe working on other things as well but I'm not Superman or anything, I'm just me, bikergal12.

That's all my rambling for today and I just want to say one last thank you for supporting me and I will talk to you guys later with another real chapter! BYE!! :)