Taken

[Mitch's PoV]

It was Friday and Jerome was at his job while I was in the apartment and sitting at my computer, editing a video, and had the tv on the news in the background. It was saying the latest news right now since it was for mid-day that lasted an hour and it was coming to that hour end. I didnt have my headset on so I could hear what was going on in the US and New Jersey mainly.

"Just in, some breaking news that some prisoners have escaped from Jersey County Jail. We got an interview with one of the officers when this thing happened yesterday morning around 8am." A news reporter said. That was the jail my dad was at. I stopped on my computer and turned around, looking at the tv and turning up the volume. 

"Yeah um. We had 3 prisoners escape. One by the name of Tyler Ellis, another by the name of Lachlan Power and a third by the name of Raphel Hughes." He said. My eyes widened and I grabbed the phone quickly and put the tv on mute while I dialed the school. 

"Please, please, please." I muttered.

"Hello. This is Jersey Central High. How may I be of your assistance?" The secretary asked.

"Hey, it's me Mitch. I need to speak with Mr.Aceti, like right now." I said. 

"Alright. Give us a moment to contact him." She said. I heard muttering in the background and after a few minutes, someone else came on.

"Mitch! Mitch what's wrong?" Jerome asked. 

"Jerome, I-I was looking at the news and saw that my dad got out." I said, pushing past tears. I heard him muttering.

"Alright, Mitch, just sit tight. I'll be home in 15 minutes. Lock the doors, close the windows and blinds and stay quiet." He said and then hung up. I did as well and went to the windows and blinds and closed and locked them. Then, when I went to the door, just as I was about to lock it, someone forced it open and grabbed me by my neck. I looked down to see it was my dad.

"Hey bitch fag." He said. He carried me over to our balcony where he opened the door and held me over the railing. 

"I-I ca-n't b-breath." I said. 

"I don't care. Have a safe trip." He said then let me go. The last thing I remember was his laugh and then falling. Falling from the top floor of my apartment and also letting a tear slide down my cheek and then I blacked out.

[A/N: I was gonna stop here but because I'm nice, I'll continue! You can thank me later :)]
[Still Mitch's PoV]

I woke up in a dark and cold room with barely any light that was only a lamp. 

"Well, well, well." Said a deep voice. I instantly knew who that belonged to.

"Raphel." I growled.

"Woah. Don't be so mean. I'm still your dad now." He said. I growled under my breath. "Either way, you like to suck dicks right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well, I have a few friend who are fags as well. Ty! Lachlan! Come here!" He called. Two other guys stepped out. One with longer brown hair that covered half his face and the second with short hair like mine except his is blonde. "Meet my son, Mitch. Mitch, meet Lachlan and Tyler but he prefers Ty." 

"Aww, he's cute. Definitely one to play with. And since he has no where he can go, we will have a little fun." The blonde guy who is named Lachlan said as he walked towards me. 

"How old is he?" The other guy named Ty asked.

"He should be what? 19 or something now?" He asked.

"Yeah. Plus I'm engaged." I said.

"Oh really? That filthy stinking bac as you like to call him finally proposed? That's so sweet." My dad said and then laughed. "You can feel free to do what you want. I'm gonna go really quickly." 

"Well then. To be honest, I'm 22 and so is Ty. We've spent 3 years in that prison and your dad helped us escape." Lachlan said.

"I don't care. Let me go and let me get home to my soon to be husband. He's probably worried sick about me." I said. Just then, my phone started to ring in my pocket. Lachlan grabbed it from my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked. "Oh, little Mitch. Well, he's somewhere that's for sure." 

"Jerome! Help me!" I screamed before Ty came over and covered my mouth.

"No that wasn't him. Wy don't you listen to me? That was him. Oh ok, go throw your threats around see if we care because we don't." Lachlan said. I bit Ty's hand and he screamed and jumped up.

"This is a bad one. We need to punish him." Ty said.

"Bye." Lachlan said and hung up without another word. I hope Jerome had some plan of action to help and save me. I have a feeling that until then, things won't go good for me and I was right. Lachlan put my phone somewhere else and came back over to me and instead of punching me like I thought he would, he kissed me. As soon as I realized this, I kicked him in his balls.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled. I didnt get a reply. That night, was the worst night of my life ever. Even worse when my dad killed my family and almost killed me. That night, both Lachlan and Ty raped me together. They made me give them blowjobs, they touched me as well, then they moved me to the bed where they raped me right in my butt. The worst, time, ever. It was even worse when my dad walked in on the middle of all this.

"Yes, my precious boy. You like guys now?" He asked.

"I-I don'ttt li-ike all guysss. O-Only Jer-rome." I said as I tried to fight back. It really didn't feel good since they were going hard and Jerome always went easy which is another thing I liked about him.

"Hm. Well then, when you all finish up, I have food and then it'll be time for you to go to sleep." He said. After eating, I laid on the old matress that was provided which is what Lachlan and Ty used and cried myself to sleep that night. Worst, night, ever.

Welp, that's it for now. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you did make sure to leave a like/vote/comment letting me know that you enjoyed it if you're new to me and my stories, please don't hesitate to follow me and help me reach my goal of 100 followers by the end of the year. Also, tell your friends or anyone! Anyway, I love you all lon time and I'll see you all later! BYE! :D