Free

There will be smut. You have been warned. Enjoy!

[Mitch's PoV]

It has been over a month since my dad has gone to jail and I'm all healed up, I've been able to move around but at a slower speed than normal and with a slight limp. Jerome has been really helpful with keeping me balanced and also keeping our secret as well as Preston and Rob. Since I'm mostly healed and have my stitches out, Jerome said he would take me to a whole new world tonight.

It was the last class of the day and I was chilling with Preston and Rob since we had finished the day's activities. "Well Mitch. You seem to be happy and doing better. How's the thing with Mr.Aceti going?" Rob asked.

"Well, it seems that since I'm all better, he said something about taking me to a whole new world tonight. He said that he wants to see me and how I will look and walk tomorrow so I'm scared." I said. Rob and Preston shared a few words and turned back to me.

"Dude, you realize that he wants to f*ck you right? He wants to- are you still a virgin?" Rob asked.

"Yeah. I'm still a virgin. Why you ask?" I asked back.

"Like Rob said, he wants to get in your pants and take your virginity and Mr.Aceti wants to see how you react when you walk tomorrow during school and how you'll feel." Preston said. My face went red as I heard Jerome's voice from behind me.

"Why aren't you three working?" he asked.

"We already finished everything that needed to be done today. We're just talking." Preston said cooly. 

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Just about what you want to do with Mitch tonight. About you wanting to get into his pants and take his virginity." Rob said, smirking. I couldn't look at him at this moment. Knowing what was going to happen tonight, I didn't know what to feel. I felt excited but also scared that I might end up doing something wrong and ruining the relationship and then getting kicked out. 

"Mitch? Mitch? Mitch look at me." I heard Jerome ask. I brought myself to turn around but still look at the ground. Jerome grabbed my chin and made me look directly at him but I closed my eyes. "Stop being so scared Mitch. I promise I won't hurt you. When did I ever hurt you?"

"Never." I replied with my eyes still tightly closed.

"Alright then. I promise to not hurt you and do things at your speed. Whether it will take an hour or so or only 15 minutes I don't care. As long as I get to be with you." He said then kissed me. I retreated from the kiss and turned back around. "Now what was that for?"

"We're still in school." I said.

"And? Rob and Preston already know and everyone else is doing their work. No one will see or care." He said. I buried my face in my arms to hide my blushing face. I heard him sigh and then walk away. 

"Alright everyone. There is 5 minutes left so you know what that means. Clean up and get in your seats and stay seated until the bell rings." He said. 

"Mitch, come on." Rob said. I shook my head no. He didn't mind if I stayed. He woud just carry me out anyway so why should I bother moving my butt. I stayed in my seat and I heard some mumbling behind me as the final bell rang and everyone left, leaving just Jerome and I in the classroom. 

"Mitch, come on let's move so we can get home and eat. We also need the time so I can grade student's work and you can do your homework. Now move your butt." Jerome said.

"No." I replied to the table. 

"Fine, I guess I'll move your butt for you." He said. Just as I thought he would. I was picked up by my waist and slung over his shoulder while he grabbed my book-bag and his stuff and carried me out the doors through the crowd of students who gave me weird looks when we walked by but they just moved on with it.