papa's in the house - a slice of love (papa x reader)

( This is my longest one yet (not something im proud.) It is also my first thing x reader and a bit slow since I got carried with the transitions and plot so technically this isnt a pwp, but hopefully you still enjoy. Once again, smutty parts are the only A.I written parts. Have fun with papa! :')) 

"Papa's in the house!" the commercial repeated again. "Oh, Papa, don't stop!" y/n shouted as the commercial ended. Getting up from their couch, y/n pressed a button on the remote, and the commercial rewound back to the beginning. "I need more! More!" y/n continued to moan while stuffing their face with Papa John pizza slices. y/n cuddled with a full-sized body pillow with Papa John plastered on its shiny, plastic form. Suddenly, the T.V's screen flashed white and shut off, smoke lifting from the cords. "NO!" y/n shouted, scrambling towards the T.V to try and fix it. 

After a few minutes of endeavoring, y/n gives up and flops back on the couch. Defeated and sweaty, y/n tries to hit up the actual Papa's dms on the off-chance he'd respond.  'Hey bby. gimmie some of that hot sauce. im thirsty af 😜💦' I texted. Instantly, a new message appeared: 'k. coming over soon bby 🍕🍕🧔 papa finna be in ur house, if u know what i mean,' the message read. Squealing with excitement, y/n got ready for Papa to be in their house. 

(FEW MINUTES LATER)

For once in your greasy, pizza-filled life, y/n took a shower in their moldy bathroom. Syringes full of tomato sauce covered the bathroom floor, and framed pizza crust from past pizza mukbangs covered the pizza-stained walls. "Oh. I almost forgot!" y/n screeched as they grabbed their pizza hairpin. Along with other pizza accessories, y/n was in a complete pizza getup. From pizza shirts, socks, shoes, pants; even pizza underwear. y/n lit pizza-scented candles around the pizza-shaped apartment. 

y/n, from the beginning of their life, has always been shunned by society for having an odd infatuation for pizza and the god of pizza Himself. As a child, y/n would get bullied for never getting a new backpack, always bringing the same pizza backpack from grades k-12. y/n obsession with pizza only grew as y/n became more isolated from society. Eventually, y/n rented an apartment, the only thing y/n could afford, and became consumed in their pizza life. Soon, y/n actually came to believe they were a slice of pizza. 

News of y/n's odd fetish-like behavior spread around the county, reaching the local news network. Reporters swarmed to y/n's home to get the scoop on their absurd lifestyle, and psychologists questioned y/n for interviews and screening to get more information on the world of fetishes. The life of y/n became popularized around the world, only spread faster by the online memes people made of them.

 The sudden buzz of y/n wasn't ignored by the heavenly gaze of Papa Himself.  

"So. Ur that obsessed fan, right? 🤔🔥" Papa messaged after a few minutes. "I'm flying my private jet over there rn. brb," he continued soon after. Taking a pizza cutter, I sliced at my body in euphoria to get myself even more ready for Papa. Scars and scabs dotted y/n's body from past slicing. "I am one with pizza!" y/n shouted in fury, trying to cover the pain. I noticed my pet pizza slice, Pisa, as I was shouting. "I hope you stay as well-behaved as you are right now, mister. Once Papa gets here I don't wanna hear anything out of you!" I scolded. A quiet, cold, rotting pizza slice in a cage let out a toxic 'blurb' in response to my demands. "That's a good boy," I praised.

"I hate learning about Greeks, I hate playing with Dominoes, Rats aren't cute, and anyone named Cici should die," I recalled. Papa just asked what some of my pet peeves are as I waited for him to show. "That's good, I agree with u" he replied. "I asked to make sure ur the real deal. I didn't know if this leaked number I found online that was supposedly urs was actually real," he explained. 'So that's why I've been getting so many messages and prank calls lately...' I thought to myself.  "Anyways, I'm actually gona start coming over now. I actually only live a few blocks away so im just gon walk. c u soon," Papa finished.