genderswap jackspedicy-plier-pie x lgbt fan meetup (lemon, SFW)

Satire, Sarcasm, 'Joke' Warning + Trigger Warning for Hardcore Fans.

 This took a lot of work so I hope you enjoy!

"Um, so like--Top of Morning!! Ding Dong bell~" *winks while squirming on ground* the moss-ridden potato face screamed at the top of her lungs. She coughed, and her alter-ego appeared. 

"OUGHOGUGH FLOORS" they yodeled swedishly.

Suddenly, a third alter-ego appeared. 

"I'm smart asian engineer, uh big brain, E, even further beyond, etc."   

"Omg, Jackspedicy-plier-pie, you're so quirky!!" the fans laughed as their worries faded away.

"I know; Aww, thank you; K," the egos all replied in unison. 

Everyone was coalescing at a 'fan-meetup' but, in incognito, it was actually an extensively planned orgy. 

Jackspedicy spread the word using her insane amounts of female Irish charisma and bell. Mostly bell.

Pewd used her large 'influence' to enrage the media, firing up rumors of a hidden party. 

Pink-Mustache woman used her intellect to perfectly and diligently calculate a fool-proof strategy for maximum and undisturbed coitus. 

"Woohoo!!!"  the hysterical fans screamed just to be in their divine presence.

"Yeah, we're basically gods," Mark, as per usual, broke the fourth wall in a shroud of hubris. 

To invigorate the crowds of brainless slutty fans, the swede burgeoned with 10000 million decibel pounding on his 6 mile-long tambourine. "ree" he screamed super enthusiastically. "LMAO, HARTY HAR HAR!!" they all shrieked at the lovely humor that isn't childish whatsoever.  

"Alright, everyone! Say Septic!!" the green one yodeled, taking a group photo of everyone to use as blackmail later to bring everyone together under his green grasp of manipulation. 

Everyone, being the sheep they are, unanimously shouted with a prepubescent "S-EPepeTic" 

People was screaming left and right; exposed to the elements, however, people were starting to get uncomfortable. 

"I can clearly see your discomfort," the swede said suavely to hasten the plot. 

"Please, enter this nondescript van." 

Jackspedicy-plier-pie entered the driver's seat, and waited as the schools of brainless fish flowed inside. 

"Virtually voluminous van, Vinny! Lead the way!" female Mark screeched while doing squats on the roof of the van. 

With the space all the groupees took up in such a small area, they might form into a black hole. Luckily, physics doesn't work like that. Of course, Mark already knew this bc she's an engineer. That's how that works.  

After half and hour of driving, the black-red lasagna colored van drove off into a dimly lit alleyway, where even more fans awaited.   

"OMG!!!! I knew the rumors on fwitter were true!!" some screamed, while others dropped dead in shock. 

Everyone was stampeding over each other, cavalcading like zombies just to hither near them. 

"Yeah, hi. I'm jackspedicy, but female now," she waved out the window. 

"Everyone! Everyone!" Mark squatted while pointing, "Enter the door to your right for exquisite pleasures!!"  

The herded sheeple waltzed inside the red room, and awaited further orders enthusiastically and without complaints.