Spongebob x Obese Thiccward - Seas of Sorrow

.

.

~~!!Trigger Warning!!~~

.

.

Act I

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!" Thiccward moaned, opening his fat ass for a spongy fist.

Suddenly, Thiccward awoke.

"Huh?" he looked around his room, and felt around his moist Cephalopod body sticking with black cum.  

He was completely undressed, and his bedsheets were soaked in a lovely dark ooze of ink. 

"Another dream? But that damned yellow freak of a sponge... he was there... and he was girthy," Thiccward chuckled to himself.

Thiccward was about to go back to sleep when a shadowed, rectangular figure jinked from the bedside, spooking Thiccward and making him pee himself. 

"Who's there! I'm warning you, I'll suffocate you in my fat rolls if you try anything, Bub!" 

The shadowed rectangle sprinted, sloshing around disgusting water sounds with each quick step.

The figure tried to outrun Thiccward, but his tentacle legs were too quick, and Thiccward caught up to it. 

 "It can't be!" Thiccward screeched, catching hues of spongy yellow.  

Thiccward turned on the lights. 

Shiny pink skin shone in Thiccward's eyes as they adjusted to the new lighting. 

"Patrick?! What the hell are you doing? And why are you dressed in a yellow cardboard box?" 

Patrick sighed and turned around, facing Thiccward in shame. 

"I got jealous of Spongebob and tried out this rectangular style. People kept telling me 'stars are sOO last year' and I saw Spongebob always so happy so..." he replied.

"Nevermind! I don't care about your poor fashion sense or your low self esteem; why are you in my house in the middle of the night?!"

 Patrick shrugged, eating chunks of Thiccward's casserole. 

"PATRICK!!" Thiccward's fat rolls pirouetted, flicking sweat in every direction, "GET. OUT!!!!" 

"Fine, fine, Thiccward. I understand your ire indeed." Patrick nodded poshly, beginning to leave in his box outfit.

*patrick rick rolls thiccward before getting his face shut on the door*

"AND STAY OUT, 'MR. PATtrICK FANCYSoN!'"

"Who put you on the planet, ERUGH?!" Patrick screeched a retort, stomping back to his rock in frustration and self-pitying anger. "I knew the box thing was stupid..." 

Thiccward grumbled to himself and squirmed up the stairs back to his room slowly and with much effort. 

Ever since he ate all of those Krabby Patties, Thiccward's never been able to lose all the weight. He's been stuck in perpetual obesity, and that's taken its tole on his health. 

He needed all the help he could get, so he hired an assistant to help around the house and with daily life.   

"They should be arriving tomorrow. My life will finally get easier..." Thiccward sighed to himself while snuggling into the sheets.