DADDY

MAN! CAN YOU GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME? KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING! HURRY, HURRY! I know you're probably angry at me. But I just need to take a minute... To be outside... TO BE OUT THERE. I need to calm down. You did this, Daddys job. But I just But I just don't care to hear about those things anymore.

"Everyone's got something to lose, your competitors want to kill you. If your name's Daddy, your potential is diminished," I said to him, annoyed.

I wasn't here to hear those things. I was here to raise my hand, and any of the other players who felt the same way. My sister and I would continue to work hard, stay accountable, and just do the same thing every day. We'd keep our faith and approach our craft. And my daddy would be there, making sure I wouldn't stop.

He was always there for me. We both have common interests in reading, dancing, woodworking, and our book club. I am happy he has taken a permanent leadership role in that regard, and I am confident that he will do the same in our community."

"Daddy's teaching style and experience, along with his years of experience in the education system, will be a blessing to the teachers and students he will be working with here," said my sister who suddenly walked next to me. "As he continues to guide us, and the next generation after that, he becomes ever stronger at his craft. No one can stop Daddy now.

I was so jealous at his prowess. I'd sit at his desk, watching every move he made. I would ask myself, 'how did he do that? How would I have done it?' I would think about the feeling of being so behind on my own that I never felt as though I had it all together. But I was the biggest playa there ever was, and I was back with the people who were there with me all along. Me and my sister- we were a team, and we wouldn't let Daddy defeat us.

"Isn't that right, Daddy?" I yelled across the room to where he was sitting.

. . .

My eyes grew round from looking at him, for I could tell he didn't respond, and I felt my blood run cold. I began to wrap my hands around my teeth in fear. "Did you hear that, Daddy?" I wanted to be a good slave, but I couldn't shake the truth. He was ignoring me.

"Yes, baby." He chuckled suddenly. 

"That's not very funny," I shouted, pouting my lips.

Suddenly, he came running at me for no apparent reason. I ran, jumping to avoid his huge shit flying towards me. Then, unexpectedly, he started wrapping his tentacles around me, gripping me in his strengthened, brute force. I somehow managed to wriggle free from his moist grip, trying to get away by throwing everything I had on him. Suddenly, he bit me. I shit myself, adding to the soup of bodily fluids all over our floor. I yelled to my sister, "Hang on, I'll be fine!" I shouted at her. "Drop your tentacles and leave me alone, Daddy!" I said.

He wrapped me again in his moist tentacle arms. The warm flesh of his chest was not hostile. I could feel he didn't want to harm me. I didn't feel threatened in his tight, damp grip. In fact, it felt rather inviting, especially on top of my own needs. I could sense he wanted more than anything to penetrate me deep inside, but there was an important distinction. His cock was longer than mine, and I was also bigger. I knew I had an appetite for his cock. And with his length, he was in no position to try and fuck me from behind. That would result in extreme pain.

Finally, I let my lust drive me insane. I couldn't control myself any longer. Just do it, fuck me! "I'm not getting horny like this for nothing," I growled aloud. I feel the hairs on my arm start to stand up. My shoulder blades are tingling. "I know what I'm doing," Daddy shoots back, really not caring anymore. "Yeah, fuck my worthless pussy!" I pant. And he does. Again and again. I'm getting more and more lost in him. I feel the muscles in my body tighten, grow and tighten. I can feel myself growing. 

Unable to withstand anymore, I exploded from the pain. Drowsiness and anxiety overcame me, and I escaped his hold of me, and laid back down on the bed beside us. My throat felt like it had been fried by fire. It still felt like it was burning, but I just couldn't notice it.
"I feel like I'm burning up all over, like I'm being buried under dense, red flames."
How am I even still alive? I felt the feeling get worse and worse. I kept struggling, but eventually my feelings subsided. 

I calmed my emotions. And tranquilly started to drift me sleep, leaving my Daddy alone on the floor. The moon's shine as well as the terrible wetness in my hair felt pleasant. But on a deep-feeling-level, I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to sleep because of the un-quenched slut still inside me: that's what it felt like. Right after I fell asleep, I heard that familiar, deep comforting tone of a voice as a tentacle wrapped me up in blankets.

"Sleep well, darling."

...

...

...

"WTF DID I JUST SEE!" screeched the sister in terror. "The family! What have they done?"

And then there was the more worrisome question, which terrified the remaining sister. "What if Mom's heading our way? What will she says if she sees you like this?" And the "inner-demon's-lust" whose thirst had developed a vaccine to the once-solution of sleep. And there was the reality that these dangerous, bizarre events were all possible if the United States entered the game and intervened.

The End...?