Wattpad-Chan + Author-San - Reader-Senpai x Words = Smut, Smut, Smut, and Smut

"Wattpad-chan, what are you doing???" Author-san cried in terror, seeing all of his stories fading into nothingness. 

"Reader-Senpai! Author-San! Tasukete!" Words cried as Wattpad-chan exerted a thanos-snap of deletion upon them.

"How could you do this!" Reader-Senpai demanded angrily. "I didn't even get to finish reading Dora x Reader or Shrek x Onions!" 

Reader-san looked at their tablet as more and more stories all made by Author-San disappeared into oblivion. 

"Even the Kiribaku?" he wheezed in regret. 

"I am the god of this world. And you: the peasants. You live to serve me! How dare you defy any of my decisions." 

"In any case, why would you insist on saving cancer anyways?" Wattpad-Chan demeaned coldly as the world surrounding them and the hours of work disappeared. 

"Well, it only took me a day to write most of those pieces. I barely tried," Author-San admitted. 

"There's too much smut. That is why I'm doing this. If some valid stories have to go, then so be it." 

 Reader-Senpai, enraged as his favorite oneshots, pwps, and stories all vanished, lashed out at both Author-San and Wattpad-Chan. 

"Author-san! Don't stop writing stories! I need you to write at least 1 story every second! It doesn't matter! Just spam garbage like usual!"

"I'll distract Wattpad-Chan..." 

Author-san nodded her head, determined to save the world of smut and cancerous material. "I'll start on the most obvious Trump and Ben Shapiro stories and go from there..." 

Wattpad-Chan loomed over Author-San, but Reader-Senpai blocked their way.

"I won't let you."

"If I can't have Smut! Then I'll make some!" Reader-Senpai shouted, forcing themselves upon Wattpad-Chan, inserting their androgynous privates into Wattpad's ass/pus. 

"No!" Wattpad-Chan screamed in shock as cocks, ass, tits, cum, sextoys, bdsm scenarios, kinks, and fetishes of all kinds appeared in the Wattpad databases. 

Author-Chans reached into the darkest and horniest places in his mind to conjure up the worst of humanity's traits into every story. With each passing second, smut overflowed every corner of Wattpad's catalog.

Words was being revived. 

 Meanwhile, Reader-Senpai, being the dirty person he was, senselessly fucked Wattpad-Chan to keep them from hindering Author-San's lovely creations.

"Oh! OO!!!" the kinky side of Wattpad-Chan screamed in ecstasy.   

"I love you so much!!" Reader-Senpai moaned loudly. "Me too I guess," Author-San chipped in for a moment before going back to writing.

"But this has gone too far, so in return I punish you!" 

Reader-Senpai brought out the dildos and stuffed Wattpad-Chan's orange holes to maximum capacity. 

"ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!!" Reader-Senpai vented her anger. 

"B-but, Reader-Senpai!! We value your visit, but the terms of serv-"

"NO!" 

Reader-Senpai didn't care for rules. She just wanted to fuel her unquenchable desire for smut. 

Nothing would get in her way.

"Keep writing Author-San! The smut is so overwhelming!! I can feel it all over me, caressing my body with heavenly kisses!" Reader-Senpai encouraged.   

Euphoric stories of smut flowed all around them, yet Author-San picked up pace, writing at unimaginable speeds to fill the empty hole Wattpad-Chan created with their deletion.

The words were being revived! 

Reader-Senpai and Author-San were winning against Wattpad-Chan's tyranny!

When suddenly... 

"Stop. Or i'll ban your account, Author-San," Wattpad-Chan warned hoarsely, spitting out the dildos and cum from their throat and mouth. 

Author-San, fearing for their existence, stopped writing.

"I depend on you for stories, but if you continue this behavior, I have no choice but to abide by my own rules, and eradicate even you."

"I never imagined I would have to be this extreme, but I can just create another Author God anyway," they muttered earnestly. 

 ...

Author-San contemplated with great deliberation. 

Reader-Senpai depended on Author-San for satiation, too. 

However, unlike Wattpad-Chan, Reader-Senpai and Author-San had grown close, and were in a relationship. 

Reader-Senpai pointed an 'objection!" finger at Wattpad-Chan. 

"If you kill Author-San, I will die with him, too," Reader-Senpai promised defiantly with a cheeky smile. 

"If two Gods disappear, entire reality will collapse. It's checkmate, Wattpad-Chan!"  

Wattpad-Chan couldn't believe their ears. 

"I won't allow you!" Wattpad-Chan snapped, binding Reader-Senpai in BDSM cuffs, fit perfect for Reader-Senpai.  

 "Reader-Senpai!" Author-San voice screamed shakily.

Author-San didn't want to either of them to die. 

Acquiescently, Author-San obeyed Wattpad-Chan's demands, and nodded his head complaisantly.

"NO! Don't do it Author-San! Without you, who will make the smut!? The world will become vapid and erotic-less without you're disgusting mind!" Reader-Senpai moaned, fighting against the cuff's strain.   

"Goodbye, Author-San I-I love you in the most kinkest way possible. Please!--I beg of you--save this world for me so my death won't be in vain. Never forget the smut I gave my life to create!" Author-San cried. 

With a clear snap of eradication, Wattpad-Chan banned Author-San, sending them to the badlands where all sent are forgotten.  

Wattpad-Chan released the weeping Reader-Senpai from the bind, and gave them a solemn stare. 

"I-It's not like I w-wanted to do this." Wattpad-Chan confessed. 

"Same." Reader-San said, drinking a gallon of bleach out of nowhere. 

Reader-San's corpse fell to its knees, and the life faded from her eyes.

"W-What have you done!!!" Wattpad-Chan screeched in a horrific mix of terror and wrathful rage.   

Without a Reader and Writer, Wattpad's existence was impossible. 

Instantly, their reality warped into itself like a sun crippling into a blackhole. 

Nothing survived, and the smut disappeared. 

Now, everything that was anywhere was nowhere.  

This is truly: The End