Reboot Pearl x Greg (Gearl?)

#1, Video: *clear depiction of Pearl's personality, rebooted* 

#2, Picture: *the before times; insinuates towards a greater relationship between two uncanny individuals and the possible past anguish involved*

~~~~~~ Beginning Tribulations - Location: Couch ~~~~~~

"Greg? Wh-what are you doing? Rose will-" Pearl cried as Greg pushed her sparkling gemstone closer to his pursed lips. Suddenly, a warm, moist tap suckled her cold gem. "It feels so-so... nice." she moaned, falling deeper into Greg's lap. "Rose doesn't have to know, Pearl. As long as we keep this secret, no one will." Greg continues his domination by allowing Pearl's neck to bask in his supple yet gentle nips. "Do you relish in ecstasy as much as I, Pearl? Can you feel me fusing in a different dance of swords--a dance of taboo love?" Pearl couldn't stand it any longer. Placing a delicate finger on Greg's exposed chest, Pearl shoved Greg off of her. "This isn't right, Greg. Because, if I'm being honest, I don't feel the same," she admitted, unable to look him in his saddened eyes.     

"Pearl! What was all of this for then? If we're just going to be like this just because you can't get past someone who's already gone, then what a-am I to you?" Greg protested, picking up his shirt as he stood away from Pearl's hunched body.  "Greg, I-I'm so sorry-" Greg couldn't take this. Fuming with shame and unsure guilt, he hearkened back to a time when he, too, loved the wilted Rose. "I get it," he whispered, and left Pearl to weep. Pearl's hair shriveled, and clung to her face by her wet cheeks. Placing a dainty hand on her chest, Pearl closed her eyes and remembered what Greg did to her. Parts of her body still throbbed in pain, and the belt they used still lay beside her, as if taunting what she'd done. Like a jigsaw with a single missing piece, Pearl laid there, a sobbing clod. "I'm sorry-"  

LATER

"Garnet, I-I just can't do it. How much do you know, then?! What should I do?" Pearl asked as she paced in circles around the house's warp pad. "Pearl. Go talk to him. You need to settle this, for your sake and Steven's-" Garnet whispered, glancing to the troubled young boy thrashing and groaning in his bed. "I. can. HEAR YOU!" he screamed, throwing a pillow full of Peridot Parts towards Garnet's square hair.  Stabbing through the soft fabric of the pillow like a syringe through skin, Pearl placed the speared, ruined pillow next to Amethyst's garbage. "This is getting out of hand. Can you tell me something that could help? Please, Garnet, I need you..." Suddenly, Steven threw something not even Garnet saw coming. In a pink flash, a certain Gem's rejuvenator cleanly sliced through Pearl's navel, effectively splitting her into two. 

"Pearl!" Garnet shouted, reaching for her cascading gem. It flickered against her eyes, and her tears glistened its surface. "Steven, look at what you've done!" Keeling next to Garnet, Steven wept in uncontrollable grief. He muttered senselessly, only a few mellow 's-sorrys' able to be understood by the livid Garnet. "Steven, please, just go," she asked, rubbing her eyes.