water you doing to me.

Their clear complextion, its wavy hair. I couldn't resist their glimmering charm. So, I didn't

I jumped at the touch of its gentle splash. I laughed playfully as it made me wet in more ways than one.

 I had to keep my eyes closed for most of the evening; I just couldn't let myself succumb to the waters' loving grasp while I stood sadly over the shoreline. So when it became night, and I came home, I would swear in my sleep that I was pretty sure that tomorrow I would finally let myself jump into the water, and embrace the water's loving clasp as it ensnares my entire being. *slow sloshing of mouth between ear and elbow to suppress ejaculation* "Uegh!" I moaned. As I drifted into sleep, I thought I could hear the water's calls. I thought I heard them complimenting me a little, asking me if I wanted a smooch (which I did), if I liked drinking their insides (I did) and asking me if I wanted to join them for a drink (yes).

I felt pretty weird. I would like to think that at least in my case, such a skillfull presentation of water's ever-changing forms would cause many to become entranced in water's beauty. However, the masses turn a blind eye to the water's obvious twinkling. I took it in stride. It only gave me a better chance of finally getting with water-chan. 

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and immediately my mouth was dry, my lips chapped. I needed some hydration quick. So I went outside and started walking all the way back to the ocean. When I got outside, the sun was at peak and was blazing down on my dry, unwatered body; I knew I needed to be drenched fast or else I might die from heatstroke and "untapped," "unquenched" emotions.

 The water's cold and wet body was always on my mind as I neared the rocky shore. I was tired and wanted some water so badly to cool me down so, with a surge of pleasure,  I drank some out of a murky puddle that might of had some feces in it. It was just enough to put my flaky, ashy mouth at ease and to moisturize my lips for a few more minutes. With renewed strength. I was now able to get to the ocean much faster than before. 

Finally, I came to the water's edge. 

I stopped for a moment of complete ecstasy. The waves flowed back and forth gently, sometimes going high to enough to reach my supple toes to which they sucked on smoothly. I could feel the water sensing me, touching every single part of my toes and scanning my body. The more it touched, the larger the waves became and the more water that sucked my body. Eventually, it was high enough to reach my inner thighs which they licked with delicate kisses. How delicious.

I started screaming and moaning about the shoreline in pleasure, unable to hold anything back.
I couldn't care if children playing nearby heard my moaning, I just relished the thrill. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. I fell to my knees, and the water started swallowing my lower body--it seemed they enjoyed this as much as I did. They pulled off my pants and I watched as It started to touch me in private areas. It worked its way up my body and over my stomach and exposed my crotch. I was fully encapsulated in the water's euphoric, watery grasp.

It surged every hole in my body with its fluids and I could feel myself slowly slipping away. My muscles could barely be controlled as I writhed in rapture. Every pulse of its water was filling me completely up. "Ohhhh, ohhhhh my god!" I screamed out as water filled my mouth and forced its way down my throat.  

I didn't have the energy to scream anymore, let alone be calm. The burning in my legs still hadn't left and I could feel myself slipping away from consciousness.. It was then that I looked down and saw the perfect body of water kissing my pussy. It didn't feel like anything I'd ever felt before. Not in a sexual way, not in a sex way, but in a unconditional loving way. The water was the only thing that loved me, the only thing I loved, but now it would be the reason I had died. With one last gasp of pleasure, I took in all of its fluids and let myself sleep. 

MONTHS LATER

NEWS REPORT: LOCAL CRACK-HEAD WOMAN DIES FROM SUICIDE. CAUSE OF DEATH: DROWNING