caillou x dora - having a ba(l)d day

(I made most of this up without the use of the A.I. The only parts I used it were for the smutty parts bc i feel nasty doing it myself. Idk if its worse or better this time tho. The characters are still children btw) 

As the narrator finished talking, and the episode finally ended, Caillou stopped the innocent, childish masquerade. Turning on Shotgun Willy's "Buy U," on his Iphone 11, he put on his AirPods and let the song play on loop to cover Rosie's annoying-ass whining. 

Dora would be coming over to play for today from Mexico. I met her on Tinder after a night of bad decisions caused by intoxication. After catching a few STDs clubbing one night, I accidentally swiped right on Tinder when my dumb, exposed ass opened up the app, and rubbed against the screen, causing me to get a match with probably one of the most insane people in the child-cartoon business besides me. And Mommy and Daddy would be none the wiser.

When I had first realized I got a message from someone I didn't know, I'd thought about deleting them from my list. But I was bored af being the "normal" Caillou every child knew me as, so I gave the person a shot. Before even looking at the profile, I asked, "Wanna meet irl." To which they responded, "Si!" which confused me. After realizing this was Dora the Damn Explorer because of all the questions she had been messaging me, and because of her profile picture and profile description, "Hola, Soy Dora," I, to my surprise, was getting kind of excited. 

Despite it being weird she also swiped right on me, I asked how she was doing as she was coming over to my house. "Soy mala without you, Caillou!" she replied instantly. Grossed out by her clinginess, I tried to get ready for Dora's arrival. As I was cleaning my room and brushing my teeth, Mommy came in to see what I was doing. "Hi, Caillou. What are you doing?"

"Yes, I am Caillou. And I am Ignoring you," I rhymed as I pushed her out of my room and slammed the door, locking it. Gilbert kept trying to come into my room afterwards, scratching at my door. Angry after so many interruptions, I let Gilbert in, and strangled him to death, hiding him in my closet. Let's just say he won't be appearing in any more episodes. 

Finally, I was done cleaning my room. Dora had told me a few minutes ago that she would be arriving soon. Everything seemed to be going well. I wanted to dress in something casual so I put on my signature yellow shirt with blue shorts, and sprayed a whiff of cologne on myself. My ding dong was getting a stiffy just thinking about the nice day Dora and I would have together.  As long as my parents didn't get in the way, today would be a good day. 

Daddy was gone for "work," while Mommy was angrily trying to pay for taxes and bills. Rosie's whining finally stopped after Mommy got so annoyed with her, she taped her mouth shut. I had lit some lavender candles in my room to cover up Gilbert's stench, and took one of Mommy's "toys" from her room that she keeps hidden so Dora could use it.

While checking my phone to see if Dora sent me any messages, the door bell suddenly rang. Before Mommy could answer it, I ran down the stairs while shouting like a kid, "I'll get it!" From the kitchen Mommy replied, "That's fine, Caillou!" unwilling to get up from her seat as she continued to do paperwork. 

I opened the door to see Dora smiling from cheek to cheek on her football shaped head. It was, honestly, creepy to see her in person. "Hola, Caillou! Soy Dora!" she screamed in my face as I gawked at her.  "Yeah-yeah, I get it. You don't need to keep up with that character now that the show's over," I said as I took a pill of Xanax from my pocket. Her expression seemed a little darker as I let her into my house. I held her hand, and quickly made my way to my room so as not to alert Mommy. We entered my room, and locked the door behind me. "Caillou, is something wrong?" Dora asked, her expression curious. "Not really. You are here, after all," I said, unattended feelings beginning to rise like foam in a pot of boiling water. "¿Qué estas diciendo, what are you saying?" Dora questioned, beginning to back away in confusion at my sudden flirtatiousness.