kermit x reader - muppet make-out

"Kermit... please don't.." (y/n) pleaded as Kermit got ready to hang himself. 

"I won't listen... everything has fallen apart for me... its the end of the line! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?" he cried, pushing his flimsy green neck into the hole. 

(y/n) jumped to kermit! 

"I won't let you!" (y/n) demanded. 

Instantly, Kermit pulled out a gallon of bleach. 

"If you won't let me die this way, then I'll try a different way! And then a different way again! You won't be able to stop me!" 

Kermit chugged down the entire bottle. 

"NOO!" (y/n) screamed in pure anguish. 

As a last resort, (y/n) pinned kermit to the ground, and tried to siphon out the bleach through his mouth. 

(y/n) dug into kermit's throat, sucking as hard as a vacuum to get rid of the bleach. 

Kermit stared wide-eyed at (y/n) as their moist lips touched--and so forcefully too. 

"B-but, (y/n), you'll d-die!" Kermit fretted as his sexually-stimulated, beastly, moist, member extended outwards.

(y/n) withdrew from Kermit's mouth after successfully saving Kermit a second time. 

"I know. But, as long as you continue to live. I know my death won't be in vain!" (y/n) confessed, consoling Kermit who was now weeping rivers. 

"I want to make sure my last living moments with you are the best we've ever experienced together..." (y/n) commanded fiercely, also getting horny af despite the impending, eternal doom.   

Kermit nodded his head, understanding exactly what (y/n) so vehemently, so adamantly yet lustfully desired. 

"Just promise me this-" (y/n) hovered over Kermit's erect body while caressing his member. 

"Never try to kill yourself again, or else you'll have to see my disgusting face in hell." 

His frog-eyes stared deeply into (y/n's) erotic eyes, and Kermit accepted this lifelong promise; the bond between them was so densely locked, and after only living with each other after a few days, too! 

(y/n) was satisfied, not because Kermit was sliding his green cucumber of a member into (y/n,) but because Kermit was finally liberated from the pain of his past. 

'Ms Piggy doesn't control you, Kermit' (y/n) thought while gagging on more muppet member. 

Kermit exerted his dominance, even going as far as to spank (y/n) with as much force his burly hands could muster.  

"YES! ABUSE ME!" (Y/N) screeched in ecstasy, convulsing under the very noose Kermit recently utilized. 

Suddenly, (y/n) had an idea.   

Pulling down the noose, (y/n) tied it around their neck like a dog.

Kermit and (y/n) switched positions into something more comfortable, and utilized the noose as a brace. 

Gripping the noose's end, Kermit pounded (y/n) deeper and even-further-beyond into pure pleasure. 

"ZoinkS!" Kermit moaned, and "Jinkies!" (y/n) groaned through the squishing sound of escaping Kermit cum. 

-- 

Kermit was so sensitive after exploding all inside me. 

I touched myself in all the places to rub the juices in a shell of stickly green. 

"Green frogs and cum sounds like a tasty treat to me," (y/n) giggled. 

BUT WAIT.

 The giggle, including all the choking on Kermit's cock, somehow made (y/n) regurgitate not only the cum, but also the bleach! 

Gagging as the stomach acids, cum, and bleach exploded out (y/n's) throat and spread all over their carpet, Kermit fingered (y/n's) throat and ass. 

"You'll be mine forever now." Kermit whispered into (y/n's) ear, licking the lobe and slobbering all the way inside to the drum. 

(y/n) moaned as his saliva dripped out, tickling every sensitive parts of the ear, throat, and ass. 

"Kermit, please don't stop!~" 

"Never." Kermit agreed, choking (y/n) harder with the noose, and once again inserting his grimy, rough member into (y/n's) sultry orifice with a pleased croak. 

Hollering through the pleasure, (y/n) so badly ached for Kermit to explode for a second time inside them, to choke them even harder, to pressure every nerve to the apex of ecstasy, to croak their melody of enthrallment, only to withdraw at the perfect moment before climax to repeat the process in a never-ending cycle of guilty-pleasures and sinful gratification.    

"(y/n) I'll keep you in my webbed hands forever," Kermit repeated while thrusting his schlong at paces I couldn't even keep up with. 

His satellite-shaped eyes drew back into his cotton-stuffed head as his member regurgitated a slimy green fluid inside me. 

(y/n's) ass ate it all up like it was some buffet. As long as Kermit served, it went inside, no matter the consequences or the material served.

 Kermit roared a mighty moan as his body was completely emptied of all its liquids. (y/n's) ass ate up all of the innards seeping out of kermit's member, including his vitals, blood, cum, anything. 

(light moan) "You're cumming.."

(heavy breathing) "Give it all to me!" (y/n) forced. 

(heavy breathing) "Punish me more, Kermit!" (y/n) cried.

But it was too late for Kermit now. 

Kermit gasped in shock as (y/n's) tongue surrounded Kermit's nipples in a vain attempt to revitalize him. 

"I am going to bite your nipples till they bleed!" (y/n) screeched through their teeth.

(tongue sinks in) 

"I will tear your cock off; I will eat your body like I do with pig, and take all the pleasure, Kermit-san!"

Kermit realized what (y/n) was saying. 

"I-it was you? You're the one who killed Ms. Piggy?" Kermit coughed through the blood pouring out his mouth. 

"Yes, and you're next. Do you really think it was all just a coincidence I somehow showed up the next day after Ms.Piggy's death?" 

"The muppets are over. And I'll be the one to kill them--one by one--by any means necessary" 

"Even if it means having horribly kinky sex with a frog," (y/n) said, almost vommiting in their mouth.

Kermit couldn't believe his ears--not that he even had any to begin with. 

There was no relationship. Even the sex was a lie. 

As (y/n) stepped on Kermit's body, his tears flowing into the blood growing around him, Kermit finally felt at peace. Whether he killed himself at the beginning or not: it didn't matter. In the end, betrayal will always be there, life is filled with misery and doesn't last forever, and everything he'll dare to know is either wrong, misconstrued, or lies. But even that didn't matter now... because... well he's going to fucking die. 

(y/n) massaged their throbbing muscles to relieve the pain they endured, took off the noose still around their neck, and left Kermit to die cold and alone surrounded in tears, blood, and green frog cum. 

 end