Sibling Punishment

My brother always loved when I slapped him. He was a bitch for a good whooping. I started by smacking him in the mouth. He didn't flinch. I sure did. Then, in a flirtatious attitude, I told him what I was going to do to him. I said, 'Don't look down there, you are wasting your time," as he looked down at my ass. And he said through gritted teeth, his face red as a turnip from the punishment, 'You have no idea how I feel, Sis.'

I smacked him even harder this time. I wouldn't let him get a chance to insult me. "I can't hit any harder" I said in my sweetest voice. "I need more: that'd be great," he said, disappointed in me. It made me a little embarrassed. Even with my big, daunting punishments, he looked at me the whole time with a big, pleasured grin. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he could sense I felt bad for teasing him. I tried to continue being a good, attentive sister while he got hungry for some more pain. 

"GET READY FOR THIS, BROTHER!" I screamed, pulling the whip back as far as I could before lashing it forward. "Why?" he asked, keeping his head lowered so as not to accidentally get hit in the face with the whip. I didn't answer; I was so worried that I started to panic. 'What if I didn't hit him hard enough, even though I had it pointed at his ass' I thought it my head. "WELL?" he demanded, sounding a little bit annoyed with me.

"I'M GONNA FUCK UP YOUR PRETTY-BOY FACE OF YOURS!" I screeched, lashing out the whip with full force. I was too quick for him to react, and in an instant, the whip was on his ass, holding him down, pounding him into the table. In an instant, his tits fell to the floor and he fainted, his face falling heavily to the floor as he let out a long moan of relief and content. "GAH! I... Oh my GOD! Ah... Ah... AH!!!" I shouted, pointing at my brother's huge set of tits. "WHERE THE HELL'D YOU GET THOSE.. AND WHY ARE THEY BIGGER THAN MINE!" I shrieked in shock.

Angry, I got out more toys to play with to punish him for making a fool out of me. I was so excited to take a break and let him take care of his own business so I could take a break from punishing him myself. Bringing out the contraption, I strapped his weak, stiff body onto the toy. It was some sort of stretcher that pulls outwards on the user's limbs to stretch out their entire body. As I turned it on, I let the machine do the rest of the work for me. Meanwhile, If I had the time, I might just read a good smut-story, get some food, take a nap, watch TV, or play a video game for a while, while I listen to his screams echoing peacefully through our house. Eventually, however, I got bored. I wanted to punish him more. In an effort to keep myself busy, I tried playing games on my iPhone 2. 

Suddenly, my brother came running at me from the basement door, his limbs contorted to the length and floppiness of noodles. In his hand, he held a gag. I tried asking him about how he had got it, but before I could, he suddenly forced the gag he had it into my mouth, so i wouldn't be able to speak. 

I let out a small, fake cry. For some inexplicable reason, as I was whining on the floor, he started attempting to clean up the mess we've been making by jumping on the counter and smashing everything to the ground. He continued his onslaught of randomness by wrapping another gag around my mouth. Holding it tight with the opposing hand, he forced me to suck on it desperately. I looked up to his eyes with a angry expression, but he ignored me. I let my eyes wander as I continued to choke on the gag; saliva seeping from my mouth and onto the mess on the floor. Eventually, my eyes fell on the window to see our mother looking horrified at both of us. Her eyes bulged out and her mouth gaped in utter disbelief at what we were doing, almost as large as my mouth. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?" she yelled through the window before storming inside the house from the front door.