*Mates*

YOONGI'S POV

Waking up is something I do not like doing. If anyone knows me, they know that sleep is the most important thing in my life. Which is why as soon as my older brother opened the curtains to my room I didn't know whether to kill him or throw him out.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" Jihoon yelled. "We have lots to do today Yoonie so get up."

"I don't want toooooo." I whined. I tried throwing one of my pillows at him to show that he wasn't wanted here. Unfortunately, he caught it and smacked me on the head with it. As soon as he saw the deadly glare I was giving him, he quickly began to explain himself.

"Too bad. Dad left a list of chores for us to do and if we don't do them...."

I already knew what he was implying. The thought of getting punished again terrified me. So  I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. As I brushed my teeth I let the shower run so it would be hot when I got in. I hate cold showers, especially in the morning when I'm barely awake and unable to function properly.

After I was done in the bathroom I wrapped my blue towel around my waist and went to my room to get dressed. It was pretty cold today so I would have to dress warm. I ended up choosing a pastel purple hoodie that was a little big on me and some black jeans to wear for the day. I slipped on my black classic vans and went to go find my brother.

I went downstairs and found him waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Oh, you made breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes, eat quickly so we can leave. We have a lot to do today." He replied as he passed me a plate of toast and scrambled eggs.

After I was done with my breakfast, I put my used plate in the sink and went to put my shoes on. Once we both had everything we needed, Jihoon and I left the house.

**************************************

I was utterly exhausted.

It has been about three hours since we left the house and so far Jihoon and I had gone to the bank, went grocery shopping, went to the pharmacy, and ran many other errands for my father. All I wanted to do now is cuddle with someone and sleep for ten years.

"Jiji I'm hungry." I said to my brother.

"How about you go into that cafe and get us some food while I run this last errand?" He asked, pointing at a cute cafe that was across the street. "I just need to buy some pills for dad that we forgot to get at the pharmacy."

Jihoon handed me some money and we both parted ways. I plugged in my headphones and played some music as I walked. Once I got into the cafe my nose was met with the smell of freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate, two of my favorite things in the world. I quickly got on the line before it could get any longer and repeated my order over and over again in my head so I wouldn't mess it up.

There were about three people in front of me when I started to smell something delicious. At first it smelt like honey, so I thought it was a freshly baked pastry. But then more scents wafted into my nose as I sniffed the air. Now I could smell honey, lavender, cherries, strawberries, chocolate and vanilla.

Just as I started to sniff the air more, the bell above the door chimed. I turned my head and saw a group of six  handsome men walk in.

Then my wolf said something that made my mouth drop open in shock.

"Mates"