*They're whipped and he's confused*

YOONGI'S POV

Growing up I never thought I would have a mate. Let alone six of them. Jihoon and I grew up with only our father. We never met our mom. She only stayed for two years after my birth, leaving when Jihoon was almost one year old. Our father on the other hand, has always been the way he is now. He never really cared about us. Our grandmother mostly took care of us growing up. But then she passed when I was thirteen and Jihoon was twelve. Dad was never as loving as her. He always made us feel inferior and worthless. So when I first heard about mates I automatically thought I wouldn't be good enough. That I would be rejected on the spot.

Imagine the shock I went through when I realized that I would have six mates. Not one. All I could think about was the pain. The pain I would have to go through when all of them rejected me at once. They say being rejected is the most painful thing anyone can experience.

As they led me to a table in the very back of the cafe my fear grew. This was it. This would be the moment I would get rejected. I could already imagine the pain I was going to have to go through.

After we all introduced ourselves I got ready to face reality. But the harsh reality I always thought would come never happened. Instead, they gave me a choice. Something i almost never get.

"W-w-what?" I asked.

"It's your choice. We will leave if you want us to, even if it hurts us." Seokjin said to me. "I know how weird and overwhelming it can be to have to deal with something like this."

"You're n-not gon-na reject me?" I whispered.

"Of course not!" They all yelled at the same time, causing me to jump in my seat, letting out a startled squeak.

"Oh." I answered.

"Why did you think we were going to reject you?" Jeongguk asked.

"N-n-no r-reason." I replied.

"Yoongi?" I heard a voice ask behind me. I turned around and saw Jihoon standing there, looking at everyone else with a confused expression. "What's going on?"

"Jiji...."

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm his brother. Who are all of you guys?" Jihoon said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"We're his mates." Namjoon answered in a calm manner. "It's nice to meet you."

"Mates? All of you?" Jihoon asked, looking very confused.

"We are not mates to each other, but Yoongi is mated to all of us. We didn't know it would happen." Said Jimin.

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know Jiji." I said.

"Yoongi we have to go. Father is supposed to be waking up soon."

"Oh. Um, ok." I wouldn't admit it but I was actually sad to leave them.

"I see you have things to do Yoongi. Why don't I give you my number and we can talk about this whole ordeal later on?" Seokjin said.

I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket and slipped it in his palm. After he entered his number we all stood up. I awkwardly bowed and stepped to get closer to Jihoon. I was stopped when I felt a tug on my wrist. Turning around I saw that it was Taehyung that was holding onto me.

"Y-yes?"

"Stay safe ok? We can sort this whole thing out soon." He said. His intense stare made blood rush to my face. I nodded at him and next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the cafe.

"Let's go Yoonie." And with one last glance at the handsome men behind me, we left.

**************************************

SEOKJIN'S POV

"He is absolutely magnificent." Said Namjoon. We were currently going back home. I'm pretty sure all these boys could think of was Yoongi. But then again, I was having the same dilemma.

His pretty, pouty pink lips. Small nose and cat-like eyes. And his fluffy hair. And how small he looked in his hoodie. I can't even fathom how small he will look in the boys' and I's clothes. So adorable. His very existence was so distracting I could barely focus on the road.

"Do you think he'll agree to stay with all of us?" Jimin asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I really hope so. He seemed so scared of us." Said Namjoon.

"Let's just wait until he decided to contact us." Hoseok said to him.

"I wonder why we all got the same mate. It rarely happens. What are the chances that I would share a mate with all you idiots." I said laughing lightly.

"Like I said before, I'm fine with it only because it's you guys and I've known you for so long. As long as Yoongi wants to do it, I'm in." Jimin said, receiving nods from all of us in agreement.

"Why do you guys think he thought we would reject him?" Jeongguk asked quietly.

"I honestly don't know. But I would never do that to him. I already can't get him off my mind and it's only been an hour." Taehyung said.

I sighed and tried to focus on the road again. It looks like we were all whipped for the adorable omega.