*Decisions and movies*

HOSEOK'S POV

Once everyone was awake and had eaten breakfast we all gathered in the living room. Yoongi and Jihoon were sitting next to each other on one end of our long couch and holding hands while Jin hyung sat next to them. Namjoon was on Jin hyung's left, taking up the last seat. Jeongguk and Taehyung decided to share the recliner that was near the couch while Jimin and I got some chairs from the dining room.

I looked at Yoongi and my heart skipped a beat. He looked so small curled up on the couch with his oversized hoodie. His brown hair was fluffy and messy from sleep, cheeks dusted a slight pink. What I couldn't stop staring at was his lips. They looked so kissable and rosy. And the pout just made him cuter than he already was.

I was broken out of my thoughts when Jin hyung spoke up. "I know you guys went through a hard time last night. But we as Yoongi's mates want to protect you. Both of you." He said, turning his head to look directly at the two omegas on his right. They looked so small next to his large frame, broad shoulders making the two look tiny.

"So we would like to ask you if you wanted to take legal action against the alpha. You don't have to come to a decision now, but the sooner the better." Namjoon spoke up. He had a caring look in his eyes as he spoke to Yoongi and Jihoon. I'm sure we all did. He was our mate and his little brother was next to him. We would protect them no matter what.

"I t-think w-w-we'll have t-to think ab-about it. Please." Yoongi said in a whisper that was so low we could barely hear him. If we didn't have wolf hearing then we definitely would've missed his words.

He shrunk in on himself. Almost as if he was scared. I didn't want him to feel any fear, especially around us. We're here to keep him safe and comfortable.

"I think that's fine. But for now why don't we all do something to get our minds off of things?" Jimin spoke up. He was looking at Yoongi with a small smile, encouraging him to say yes.

"Like what?" Jihoon asked. I had barely heard him talking since meeting him, so I was surprised when I heard him speak.

"Oh I know! Why don't we all watch some movies and have a movie day? I think it'll be fun!" Taehyung exclaimed with a boxy smile.

The two omegas looked at each other before slightly nodding.

As everyone was debating on what to watch first, I noticed that our two guests still had on the clothes from yesterday. I slowly walk up to them, trying not to startle them.

"I noticed you guys haven't had a chance to change. Would you like to go upstairs to get cleaned up? I can get you some clothes so you can shower." I offered with a small smile.

They both looked up at me and smiled back, Yoongi's smile being smaller and more shy. I saw a blush creep up his neck and to his adorable fluffy cheeks. I had to contain myself so as to not squeeze them and coo at him audibly.

They stood up and I led them to one of the upstairs bathrooms. We had three bathrooms upstairs and one downstairs. I took them to the one that was closest to my room, since that's where they woke up, and told them to wait a second while I got them clothes.

I went to my closet and got Yoongi a yellow hoodie with a pair of Jimin's black sweatpants, since he was the closest to Yoongi's size. I also got Jihoon one of my grey hoodies and one of Jimin's grey sweatpants.

I made my way to the bathroom where I had left the two males. "Here are your clothes Yoongi," I handed him the clothes and turned to Jihoon, who was next to the sink. "And here are yours, Jihoon." They took the clothes and thanked me.

"Would one of you like to go to another bathroom? Just so you won't have to take turns showering in here." I asked. Jihoon nodded and we walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind us. I made sure to give Yoongi a smile and a little wave before the door closed.