*Morning*

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tight. I automatically recognized the scent as Jihoon's, so I didn't freak out. I gently pulled myself away from him and looked around the room we were in.

The room was pretty big, with two beds and another door to what I would assume is a closet. The room was painted a light grey color with a few art decorations here and there on the walls. The other bed across the room had white sheets with pastel yellow pillow cases on the pillow. The bed Jihoon and I were in had the same thing.

I looked down at Jihoon after analyzing the room. The memories from last night came rushing back. I'm so grateful for Seokjin. Thank god he got there on time. But I was also nervous. He probably saw me as weak. He probably thought i'm incapable of protecting myself.

The thought made me slightly tear up. No alpha would want a weak mate. One that couldn't protect themself from others.

My heart dropped. Sure I thought they would reject me at first, but now that they've accepted me I don't think I'll be able to handle being rejected after already being accepted.

I would just have to deal with it I guess.

I climbed out of the comfortable bed and stretched. Looking at my phone that had been placed on the bedside table sometime last night, I checked the time. It was 9 am. Usually I would sleep in for a few hours, but because I had gone to sleep so early last night I had no more sleep left in me.

After placing my phone in my pocket I quietly made my way to the door, trying not to make too much noise in case anyone was sleeping. I looked around the hallway once I stepped out and tried to find my way downstairs. The house wasn't too small but also not too big. It felt homey and safe. Maybe because my mates' scents were all over it.

I made my way down the stairs and looked for the kitchen. Once I was there I sat on a stool, refraining from touching anything in case I would get in trouble. The last thing I wanted to do right now was make my mates mad at me. I don't know what kind of punishments they do.

The thought of them punishing me like my father made me whimper. It made me so scared I sat on the stool without moving a muscle.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Judging by the scent of lavenders that wafted into my nose, the person was Hoseok.

"Oh. Good morning kitten." He said with a heart shaped smile once he saw me.

"G-good m-morning, Hoseok h-h-hyung." I said as I tried to keep my voice as steady as possible.

"Are you ok, baby? After what happened last night I mean." The nickname gave me comfort. It means that they weren't going to reject me. For now.

"I'm o-ok." I said, keeping my head down.

"Would you like something to eat? I don't know how long you've been up." He asked in a soft voice.

"S-sure."

"We have cereal if you would like some? I would make a better breakfast but we need to go grocery shopping soon." The alpha said, glancing at me questioningly.

"It's ok. I'm fine with anything." I whispered.

"Which one would you like, baby?" I flushed at the nickname and chose fruit loops. I watched as the alpha prepared my bowl, he had denied me doing it myself when I tried to. I dug in once it was placed in front of me. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and I was starving.

"Yoongi...... I know you might not want to, but we all need to discuss what happened yesterday." Hoseok said in a calm voice.

He must've seen the worried look on my face because he quickly added, "We just want to know if you guys wanted to press charges. We also want to know what happened. We don't have the full story."