*Unexpected*

NAMJOON'S POV

Growing up I had always loved the idea of having a mate. Someone I could take care of and spoil. My own omega. I would always talk about meeting my mate with my friends. The six of us would blabber on for hours about how we thought we would meet our mate and when.

Jimin thought he would meet his mate at a dance studio because of his love for dancing.

Hoseok Hyung thought he would meet his mate at a party for some odd reason.

Jungkook thought he would meet his mate at a camera store since he always loved photography.

Seokjin hyung thought he would meet his mate at a restaurant because of his love for food and cooking.

Taehyung thought he would meet his mate at a park since he loved the outdoors.

I thought I would meet my mate at a museum because I always loved history.

"Mate."

But we never thought we would meet our mates at a cafe.

And we certainly never thought we would all have the same mate.

The six of us had growled out the same word. And I looked at my five closest friends to see that we were all looking at the same person.

Despite all of this, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him for long. He looked adorable in his oversized hoodie with his black hair peeking out. His brown cat-like eyes raked over our group and I found myself unable to look away from them.

But one thing I noticed was his fear. I could smell it rolling off of him.He looked absolutely terrified of us. And I wanted to find out why.

HOSEOK'S POV

It was like love at first sight.

As soon as I saw the kitty eyes staring at me from under this long lashes I knew I would do anything to make this man the happiest he could ever be. And I didn't even know his name yet.

The fact that my closest friends also claimed he was their mate confused me to no end. It's very rare for a person to have more than one mate. So rare that it's only been reported to happen five times.

I didn't mind it though. As long as I got to have the small, kitten-like boy in my arms I didn't care if I had to share him. Best part is that I only had to share him with my best friends. We practically share everything already.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a low whine like whimper. The smell of the omega's fear wafted to my nose as I looked in his eyes that were becoming wet with tears. Before I could do anything though, Jin hyung beat me to it. He walked up to the unknown omega with slow steps.

"What's wrong little one?" He asked in a low whisper.

He didn't get a response. Jin hyung seemed to notice that our unnamed mate was holding up the line.

"Why don't we all go take a seat to talk? Does that sound good to you?" He asked him. All he got in response was a quick, barely there nod. Quickly we all made our way to a table in the very back of the cafe, where we could have some privacy. Our mate ended up sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook and I sat across from him. To my side was Namjoon and Taehyung was next to him while Jin hyung took the seat at the head of the table.

"What's your name kitten?" I asked our mate when I finally got the courage to speak to him.

"Y-Yo-Yoon-gi." He replied, cheeks turning a cute pink color at the nickname. His voice was so soft and low we almost didn't hear his response.

"Hello Yoongi." We all replied.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. I'm 27 years old, making me the oldest." Hyung said.

"My name is Namjoon and I'm 25 years old."

"I'm Hoseok, I'm also 25 but I'm older than Namjoon."

"My name is Jimin, baby boy. I'm 24." Yoongi flushed at Jimin's words.

"I'm Taehyung and I'm also 24 but younger than Jimin Hyung."

"My name is Jeongguk and I'm the youngest at 22 years old."

"I-I'm 20 years o-old. S-so I'm younger t-t-than all of y-ou." Yoongi whispered, playing with the end of this large hoodie. He looked so nervous and we haven't even done anything but talk. He must be shy.

"This is not what we expected to happen at all. We all thought we would have our own mate." Jimin said. "Not that I'm against it. I don't mind having the same mate as long as it's you guys. I trust you all."

We all voiced our agreement with Jimin. Seems that we all have the same opinion on the matter.

"What do you want to do, Kitten?" I asked Yoongi. "The choice is yours."