Major

Chapter 4: Major
Tia

"Oh oh oh. Oh Riley. Oh Riley! Auto parts."

"Yes Tia?"

"Nothing, I was just saying hi. Hey Logan."

He looks up at me with a huge grin on his face, very suspicious looking.

"What, you weirdo?"

"Uh nothing."

"Where's Lilian?" Looking around me, I realize that she isn't there and probably was in detention.

"Minding her business." Riley mumbles before kissing her teeth at me.

"What did I do to you?"

"You know what happened." Riley glares at me before turning away from me.

"She's still salty from when you rejected her." Logan whispers in my ear, chuckling to himself.

Riley's attracted to girls. She's had a crush on me since we were all in middle school, but I don't swing that way.

The way she told me was really sweet, and I still feel so bad, but I can't help it.

"I'm not salty. I'm just saying she could have at least went on one date to see." She shrugs, picking at her black nail polish.

Looking up from her, I watch Lilian come running into the classroom, panting.

"Hey, girl. Hey Lo, Riley." Lilian leans on my shoulder, continuing to breath heavily.

"Why are you late?"

Pushing her aside, I watch her fall onto Logan, the two of them starting to complain.

"Good." Muttering to myself, I sit in my seat across from Lilian, waiting for the teacher to enter.

"So, bish." Lilian whispers to me. "Did you get the number?"

"Who's number?"

"Don't play dumb. Mr. Gray's number."

"Maybe. Maybe not." I shrug before turning to face the board. Lilian scoffs, leaving me alone for the rest of the period.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"What class do you guys have after lunch again?" Logan asks as we get of the line at McDonald's.

"Chemistry." Riley says through a mouth full of food.

"Finance and business." I respond back to Logan, watching Lilian nod her head.

"Same."

"Well I have English. So we'll meet up again at Tia's place. Right?"

"Of cou-"

"Not me. I don't wanna go over there." Riley shrugs while biting into her, sandwich.

"Omg, stop being such a bitch. So what if she rejected you? You guys are friends like damn." Lilian snaps. Her and Riley start arguing, leaving Logan and I to sit back and eat.

"You have something on your lip, Ti." Logan reaches between the two of them towards me and rubs his thumb across my lip. "The milkshake."

He smirks at me while wiping his finger off in a napkin.

"Dang why are you such a flirt?" Blushing, I watch as he stares me down, examining my face.

"I heard your sister has a new boyfriend, huh?" Logan changes the subject, finishing his food.

"Yeah. His name is Damien. She really likes him."

"And what do you think of him?"

"Eh. He's alright. Not my type." I lie, biting my bottom lip.

Riley and Lilian finally shut up once Logan and I mention Damien.

"Bitch stop lying. Damien is fucking sexy. I don't get how he's attracted to Marinette. She's out here looking like a potato sack."

"Well damn, Lilian. Mari is pretty. Don't be mean to my sister."

"Ugh fine."

Check the time on my phone, I start to pack up the rest of my food, leaving to go to my car. My friends follow being me and I drive is back to school.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"I'm back, bitch! Miss me?" Lilian throws herself onto Marinette as we walk into my house.

"No you, bum." Mari push her off, brushing her shirt off. "Hey Tia."

"Hi, Mari."

The twins follow us inside after parking, both of them greeting Marinette.

"I'm really going to need you guys to calm down today. Don't be too loud." Marinette begs us before glancing in the direction of the kitchen door.

"Why though?" Lilian questions, making Marinette shake her head.

"Because Dami-"

My sister begins to say her boyfriend's name but gets cut off by the door opening and closing.

"Oh. Hi, Tia. It's been a minute."

My friends and I turn our heads towards the voice, and I make direct eye contact with Damien.

The guy looks me up and down, subtly smirking to himself.

"H-hi."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Author's Note:

Aah. I feel like this book is so bad at this point. But I seriously have a whole lot planned out for it's continuation.

Feel free to comment. I'm open to any and all constructive criticism. Or any comment on a part of the story.

Have a great day/ night. Bye!