You Forgot

Author's Note:
Before this chapter starts I just want to say, there may or may not be mature content. I will put asterisks around where it starts and ends.

****
Like so.
****

Hopefully I still make it into heaven after this. I swear I'm innocent in every other way. I shouldn't even be writing that stuff but so what? Y.O.L.O.
enjoy the chapter!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Chapter 58: You Forgot
Tia

"I'm soaked!"

"You're the one who wanted to run around in the rain. And when you get sick, I have to baby you." Damien grumbles, wiping a towel across my face.

"Damn daddy. Don't be pressed." I mumble, biting my lip.

"Huh?" His breath hitches in his throat as I continue to bite my lip. "Stop doing that."

Damien uses his finger to pull my lip down, his eyes still looking in mine.

"So how come you can do it?"

"Because it's not as distracting when I do it."

"Lies." I mutter, breaking contact with him. "It's very distracting."

Damien starts laughing, flashing his award-winning smile.

"You think?"

"I know." I respond to him, wiggling my eyebrows.

Damien smirks, taking my hand in his. He kisses the back of my hand, still looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I scowl, getting defensive.

"Nothing."

There was a level of tension between us as he rolls up my sleeve, trailing kisses up my arm. He stops at my neck, his mouth lingering over it.

"Damien."

I was starting to get impatient as he just stays there, doing nothing.

A minute of just standing there and he wraps his hands around my torso, throwing me over his shoulder and walking up the stairs.

****

Kicking the door open, Damien sets me down on my feet, stepping back to look at me closely.

"Tia?" He stresses, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes?"

"I love you." He chuckles, taking my face in his hands to kiss me. "I don't tell you that enough."

I stand on my tip-toes to match his height and he moves one of his hands to grip my thigh, lifting it up to his waist.

Damien fixes his other hand on my hip before lifts me up completely, prompting me to wrap my legs around him.

He walks backwards with me, laying me down on the bed.

"Do you want to do this?" He asks, using his index finger to tilt my head up.

I nod, and he places kisses along my jawline, stopping at my ear.