K.S.D.L. & T.

Chapter 28: K.S.D.L. & T.
Tia

"Tia? Come over. And bring Lilian too."

"Why?"

"You wouldn't be asking me that if you spent your day with boys. It does things to you."

"So why can't you guys come over?"

"Is Marinette there?" Skai questions, her voice sounding further away through the phone.

"Uh, yeah."

"Then no. She's gonna wonder why she wasn't invited and I don't have time for that." I hear her click her tongue, moving around the room.

"We'll be there. Send the address." I tell her, taking the phone away from my ear and putting it on speaker.

"Yay! I'll text you. Bye!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"This is their parents' house? Woah." I exclaim, parking in the driveway. Lilian's eyes widen in surprise as she sticks her head out the window to get a better view.

"Mood."

The minute we exit the car, Skai is already opening the door, shifting her weigh on either leg.

"Come in. Come in." She waves her arm around, yelling from the top of the stairs.

Finally getting inside, Skai locks the door behind Lilian and I before taking us into their living room.

"Oh my god. We're about to hang out with adults. Be cool Tia." Lilian whispers in my ear, shaking from excitement.

Damien and Killian were already sitting on the couch, game controllers in their hands.

"Ahem. Guys?" Skai clears her throat waiting for their attention.

The minute Killian looks up, he burst out laughing before collecting himself, nudging Damien. The both of them were wearing matching pajamas, consisting of a navy blue tank top and fluffy white pants.

Damien looks up, glaring at Skai while she subtly points in my direction. He turns his head to look at me, cursing under his breath once we make eye contact.

"What the fuck is that on your neck?" Damien huffs, his voice going low in anger.

"I went to a club last night." Is all I reply back to him, puffing up my cheeks in embarrassment.

"And you let some random guy do that to you? What the fuck, Tia?" Damien's voice rises, almost to the point where it sounds like he's yelling.

"If I wasn't mistaken it sounds like your jealous?" I speak out loud before mumbling to myself. "It was your doing."

"I'm not fucking jealous, Tia."

"Then why are you're ears turning red? And why are you so pressed? Or why are you cursing so much?" Skai cuts in, smirking at Damien.

"Because she's min-" Damien let's out a deep breath to stop himself, his face turning red as he leans back further into the seat.

"Drama." Skai mumbles again and I hear Lilian laugh next to me.

"Shut up, Skai."