Dethroned

Present

It was a sunny day. The weather went mostly foggy, dark and clouded. But today was different.

Not today, clouds.

I followed the person infront of me. He was heading to the train station too. So with my simple instincts, I followed the seemed to be middle aged guy. Probably going to work.

I went to the train. Usually swarming with people of all walks and kinds train, was really lonely today.

I took a sit and as usual, Looked towards the window. The train moved so fast. The train had windows bigger than others I took for school.

School is a bit far from our residence. So, I mostly took train to school.

It usually took 18-20 minutes for me to arrive to my destination. So, for the mean time, I played music in my new phone and put both of the earplugs.

My earplugs were inserted in wrong way, The right eared one was in the left ear. I fixed it and I finally sigh.

I decided to play a sad playlist. I don't know, I felt to be more sad today. I am too happy right now, so I chose, 'Siri, play sad songs.'

I closed my eyes. Moving my legs following the rythm of the music. I was much like a dancer. I loved to dance. It simply made me forget the world for a split second.

And I felt so uncomfortable suddenly. I felt eerie kind if feeling. I slowly opened my eyes to see another pair of eyes at me.

A familiar face.

A face, well too known.

I soon felt an odd feeling in this.

It was Seokjin. A person I saw in the cafeteria, with lots of friends surrounding him. By the basketball court, with lots of fangirls surrounding and creating a small crowd just to see a glimpse of him.

A person who was loved by the teachers, the students, the parents and overall everyone. The perfect one.

The Seokjin, who took my place after my rebellion against the school.

It was the Seokjin.